Red Series

Saturday 13 April 2013

L is for Lord Brinn

        Free Photo Gallery | Misc | 20110920155325-376b3c7d

Lord Brinn is the main antagonist in Sacrifice Her. Being nineteen, he's the youngest ruler in Faux City history but his leadership skills and family line of great rulers and men of worth is unrivaled. After Deidra's escapes, the blonde is personally charged with the task of returning her alive to complete the sacrifice. His determination to capture her plays a huge role in the novella and the final outcome.

Orion Brinn is also a family man. With a wife and three children (two sons, one daughter). He is top class and comes from a rich, well connected and educated family line. As ruler, he and his immediate family are exempt from being chosen as human sacrifices. In Faux City immediate family for the married include the husband/wife, their children, the married couple's parents and siblings. But in Lord Brinn's case his wife's family isn't exempted from human sacrifices.

Lord Orion Brinn has the duty of taking care of Faux City and ensuring Bane: God of Gore is appeased. Love him or hate him, he has to make hard decisions as ruler.

20 comments:

  1. I don't know why anyone would WANT to rule ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be a ruler that young, would certainly mess with one's morality. I can only imagine that I would hate him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the fact that he's nineteen with three kids already scares me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you have a strong protagonist, it's important to balance things out with a strong antagonist and it sounds like that's exactly what you have in Lord Brinn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds as those you've got a fleshed-out antagonist which always makes for a better read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that he's young and married and all that. Makes me wonder if the fam knows how big of a bad boy he is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Three kids at his age? Wow...., but I guess you have to keep the lineage going...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder why her family isn't exempt?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bane, God of Gore? Holy cow your world sounds brutal. Sheesh. If there's ever a shuttle going to your imagination, I'll be sure to book a round trip. I don't want to stay there!

    And as an aside, you are incredibly creative. How do you come up with this stuff? *blown away

    ReplyDelete
  10. He wouldn't really sacrifice his wife's family...would he?

    ReplyDelete
  11. We've all got to take care of our own, don't we? In-laws definitely aren't part of that inner-sanctum group. :) Writer’s Mark

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm intrigued! I want to know why his wife's family isn't exempt.

    Laura Eno – A Shift in Dimensions

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a complex antagonist!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that you gave him dimension. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love all these snippets about your post apocalyptic world! Irth is my fave supporting guy and he is barely in it! excellent job with the story and characters!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's cool to see glimpses into your world. We can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lord Brinn...God of Gore...I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow, that's very young to face so much pressure. Life must be very tough for him, even if he does come from a privileged family.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds like he knows the reasons I would never want to be a ruler - making those hard decisions!

    God of Gore? Noice! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...