Monday, 24 October 2016
Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme created by Kelly Hashway for sharing what's going on in your life and noggin. You just grab a button and post your business...I mean thoughts online. No biggie. Have fun!
1. The rainy weekend washed away my movie going plans. But I'm coming back with a vengeance this week. Seeing at least three movies. Saw none in September and I'm making up for it.
2. Taking part in Nanowrimo is probably not the best idea for me right now. So why am I still doing it? Right because I'm trying to prove that the definition of insanity is not repetition but me. Yup.
3. Freelance work is trickling a bit but I still have one ongoing customer. Checking back on others who were supposed to start ordering but haven't. Also plan to check the request section for potential customers. Putting myself out there to make that green.
4. Reading? LOL, what is that? Oh yeah...have to fit more of that in somewhere.
5. Been using Netflix a lot less. But I had to see Black Mirror's Nosedive episode. Bryce Dallas Howard was amazing in that and the story, superb. When will I watch the rest. *Laughs* Whenever I feel like I have some free time. Oh and...what's free time again? Right. The time I'm using right now to create this blog post? Of course it is.
6. Creating more time for my own work. Listen manuscripts, mama is a little...quite stressed out right now. Among other things the scheduled cover artist waited until the month of having to deliver the order to pretty much cancel on me. Forcing me to have to go digging for another quality affordable artist and this time I also have to buy the images myself so thanks a lot LADY! Found one but have to start in mid-November which I should already have had that stuff ready since the October schedule happened because I had to wait on the last cover artist in the first place! Creators, please don't have people schedule in advance whether a month or months then up and change everything on them at the last minute. Just stop it!
So anyway that's it for me. Enjoy your week and God Bless.
Hello, everyone. Today I'm sharing the cover for S.A. Larsen's upcoming book. Tale a book at this beauty. MARKED BEAUTY by...
Update January 5th: Sorry I won't be posting again until Monday. But I'll still be visiting blogs. Please Note: 1. The winner...
Today I'm sharing the cover for Lies We Tell by Kelly Hashway. The book releases April 10th. Congrats Kelly and there's also a soc...
Today we go fantasy with author Cameron Jace. I love his fairy tale retelling series and it spans years. This one is a reader's exclusiv...