Red Series

Monday 24 October 2016

Monday MishMash



Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme created by Kelly Hashway for sharing what's going on in your life and noggin. You just grab a button and post your business...I mean thoughts online. No biggie. Have fun!

1. The rainy weekend washed away my movie going plans. But I'm coming back with a vengeance this week. Seeing at least three movies. Saw none in September and I'm making up for it.

2. Taking part in Nanowrimo is probably not the best idea for me right now. So why am I still doing it? Right because I'm trying to prove that the definition of insanity is not repetition but me. Yup.

3. Freelance work is trickling a bit but I still have one ongoing customer. Checking back on others who were supposed to start ordering but haven't. Also plan to check the request section for potential customers. Putting myself out there to make that green.

4. Reading? LOL, what is that? Oh yeah...have to fit more of that in somewhere.

5. Been using Netflix a lot less. But I had to see Black Mirror's Nosedive episode. Bryce Dallas Howard was amazing in that and the story, superb. When will I watch the rest. *Laughs* Whenever I feel like I have some free time. Oh and...what's free time again? Right. The time I'm using right now to create this blog post? Of course it is.

6. Creating more time for my own work. Listen manuscripts, mama is a little...quite stressed out right now. Among other things the scheduled cover artist waited until the month of having to deliver the order to pretty much cancel on me. Forcing me to have to go digging for another quality affordable artist and this time I also have to buy the images myself so thanks a lot LADY! Found one but have to start in mid-November which I should already have had that stuff ready since the October schedule happened because I had to wait on the last cover artist in the first place! Creators, please don't have people schedule in advance whether a month or months then up and change everything on them at the last minute. Just stop it!

So anyway that's it for me. Enjoy your week and God Bless.

10 comments:

  1. Yet another NaNo writer! Enjoy. Write thousands of words and let us know what's going on. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free time? What is that?
    Go for NaNo anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I have to tell my manuscripts the same thing. Too many book releases to attend to first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with NaNo. That's great you're taking it on with a busy schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope cinema ain't expensive at your island if you're watching three movies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read all the time, but it's almost always unpublished books since I'm editing them. ;) I need to make time to read some of the hundreds of books on my Kindle.

    I'm doing NaNo, and it shouldn't be an issue since I love fast drafting. My problem is I'm booked with editing clients in November, so thinking I can also fast draft a novel might prove to be crazy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope NaNo goes well for you! Sometimes you have to just jump in without overthinking things and that's what NaNo's about.

    ReplyDelete
  8. May we display your header on our new site directory? As it is now, the site title (linked back to your home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "I'm trying to prove that the definition of insanity is not repetition but me. Yup." Made me snort. So funny. Love you, crazy lady.

    Good luck with NaNo. I'm not even trying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss going to the theatre in the winter. It's an hour drive that's far too dark for us. Too many mooses on the highway. Anyhoo, I would like to see Jack Reacher and The Accountant. Maybe you'll do a review if you see either??

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...