Red Series

Friday 21 October 2016

If I Were a Mobster Blogfest: Graham Style

Click to SIGN UP for a fun Blogfest!

Hi guys. Today we celebrate the release of Chrys Fey's latest novel 30 Seconds Before. Also to have some fun, she arranged the If I were a mobster Blogfest. Feel free to click here to sign up. Now enjoy the festivities and be sure to consider giving Chrys's novel a whirl. Who doesn't want to see what happens when a cop infiltrates the mob.

My Mobster stats are inspired by one of our national heroes. Nanny of the Maroons is the only female on the Jamaican list of National Heroes.



Hero Mobster

My Mobster Name: Blazing Nanny

My Rank: Co-Leader. My tribe works as one and take care of each other.

Crime Zone: Jamaica

My Look/Disguise: Part-time Telemarketer. A pressed button blouse and a pleated skirt.

My Weapon of Choice: Always have my tazer and homemade pepper gas in case. But love my silencer ready Beretta 92FS (semi-automatic pistol).

Mobster Vehicle: Whichever one I get picked up in. No dark tinted windows. Nothing too flashy.

What I'm known for: In my mobster life I named myself after our National Hero the wonderful Nanny of the Maroons. She dedicated her life to fight slavery and I dedicate mine to rid my lovely island home of senseless and violent crime. I'm no angel but I won't tolerate the unnecessary violence leading to the death of innocent men, women and children. Crimes needs codes and if the criminals won't learn to take only what they need, my tribe and I will teach them how. Painfully.

My Catch Phrase: "So yuh a di duppy who nuh know who fi frighten?" (Patois like any respectable Jamaican...*wink*)

Read on to find out more about 30 Seconds Before...




30 SECONDS BEFORE BLURB:


Blake Herro is a cop in the Cleveland Police Force. Ever since he was a child he wanted to do right by the city he loved by cleaning up the streets and protecting its citizens. Red, a notorious mobster, has other plans.

On a bitter December night, ten police officers are drawn into a trap and killed by Red’s followers. Blake wants to bring down the Mob to avenge his fallen brothers and to prevent other cops from being murdered. Except the only way he can do that is by infiltrating the Mob.

Every minute he’s with these mobsters he’s in danger. Around every corner lies the threat of coming face to face with a gun. Will he make it out of the Mob alive or will he be their next victim?




BUY LINKS: Amazon US / Amazon UK / Amazon CA / NOOK / KOBO / The Wild Rose Press







To celebrate, 30 Seconds, the follow up story, is on sale for 99 cents!


Sale Oct. 21st – Nov. 4th


SALE LINKS: Amazon / The Wild Rose Press / NOOK / KOBO







BIO:


Chrys Fey is the author of the Disaster Crimes Series (Hurricane Crimes and Seismic Crimes), as well as these releases from The Wild Rose Press: 30 Seconds, Ghost of Crimes), as well as these releases from The Wild Rose Press: 30 Seconds, Ghost of Death, and Witch of Death.

Website / Blog / Facebook / Twitter

Thank you for coming, congrats Chrys for a very fun book release and God Bless.

20 comments:

  1. Say what say what? How can a mobster be a hero, sister?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was worried about your weapon choice until I get to the Beretta 92FS. I think you're fully armed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you do what you have to do to get rid of the low life scum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Telemarketer disguise just might be the best disguise for a Mobster...ever.

    Thank you so much for participating on my Mobfest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A mobster fighting crime? What an excellent idea. I have no idea what that catch phrase said, but it's different!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tamara. I was telling the person they were a ghost who didn't know who to haunt. Pretty much someone causing trouble without knowing their limits or just causing too much problems.

      Delete
  6. Your telemarketer disguise is perfect. I'm keeping my out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great profile. Loved the accent I heard it clearly. Like your motto and ethic code too for a mobster.
    Juneta @ Writer's Gambit

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only female on the Jamaican list of National Heroes? That's impressive.
    Congrats, Chrys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the idea of having a "tribe"

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is truly wonderful seeing Chrys's new book here, there, and everywhere. Congratulations, Chrys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your mobster! Both your Blazing Nanny and Nanny of the Maroons sound like super-heroes to me. Big congrats to Chrys on her release! I hope you both have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to Chrys!
    And I love your mobster. Especially the telemarketer part. Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jamaica would be the ideal Crime Zone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to Chrys. I love the premise of this book.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I won't lie. You sound a little scary!
    :)
    Great job!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  16. A mobster that does good. I love it! Sure wouldn't see you coming.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am all for joining your crime family. You are so right! Needless crime that hurts innocent people needs snuffed out and Nanny is just the boss to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes! Cleaning up the city and taking names. Let's do this thing!

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...