Red Series

Monday 10 October 2016

Monday Mishmash



Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme created by Kelly Hashway for sharing what's going on in your life and noggin. You just grab a button and post your business...I mean thoughts online. No biggie. Have fun!

1. I had a zero writing weekend. Needed to recharge some batteries and played a lot of Facebook games. Also rewatched a few episodes from Once Upon a Time: Season 5. Episode 9 still brings tears to my eyes. Bear King!

2. Need to buckle down on some serious reading. Been lax lately but I'm picking back up my lovelies.

3. Time to go back on the freelance clock. Vacation's don't last forever, even if it's just staying home when you work from home. Did I say that right? Yes, yes I did.

4. That debate last night between Hillary and Donald was something else. And by that I mean it was nothing like what I believe true political debates should be. Could Trump have lurked any closer to Clinton? I mean really?

5. Being grateful that Hurricane Matthew spared Jamaica it's worst wrath. Sorry Florida, Haiti and others. You are in my prayers. 

6. Being grateful period. There is so much to be thankful for.

Thanks for stopping by. God Bless.

15 comments:

  1. it is a relief to hear your island hasn't been hit by the hurricane! Do they usually miss your place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're safe. Some weekends it's good to take a break and recharge. I did some of that too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie. Indeed it's great to take on a good recharge.

      Delete
  3. Glad you were spared. Just wish our state had been. We have serious flooding now and a lot of flood-related deaths.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely points. Glad you are safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pictures of Haiti just broke my heart. It's so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't get any writing or reading done this weekend either.

    I did notice how Trump stalked her, and I thought it was creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in sore need of sleep. As soon as this election is over, I think I'll find a cave and hibernate. Is there a "No Writing This Week" club available?

    ReplyDelete
  8. We all need to recharge once in awhile. I hope you have a productive week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Recharging is vital! Sometimes I forget that.

    As for Matthew, crazy that it could be circling around for a second go.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Recharging and refilling the creative well is so essential!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad to stayed safe and I hope it stays that way.

    Anna from elements of emaginette

    ReplyDelete
  12. Florida was mercifully spared much of the hurricane. The storm veered out into the ocean some, but there was definitely still significant damage near the coast.

    Guess what I did this last weekend? Read two books. Lots of promotional writing, but not much for fun stuff. Hey, we do what we can as we're able, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just got my check for $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn filling out paid surveys from home...

    So I took a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for taking paid surveys to set the record straight.

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...