Monday, 10 October 2016
Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme created by Kelly Hashway for sharing what's going on in your life and noggin. You just grab a button and post your business...I mean thoughts online. No biggie. Have fun!
1. I had a zero writing weekend. Needed to recharge some batteries and played a lot of Facebook games. Also rewatched a few episodes from Once Upon a Time: Season 5. Episode 9 still brings tears to my eyes. Bear King!
2. Need to buckle down on some serious reading. Been lax lately but I'm picking back up my lovelies.
3. Time to go back on the freelance clock. Vacation's don't last forever, even if it's just staying home when you work from home. Did I say that right? Yes, yes I did.
4. That debate last night between Hillary and Donald was something else. And by that I mean it was nothing like what I believe true political debates should be. Could Trump have lurked any closer to Clinton? I mean really?
5. Being grateful that Hurricane Matthew spared Jamaica it's worst wrath. Sorry Florida, Haiti and others. You are in my prayers.
6. Being grateful period. There is so much to be thankful for.
Thanks for stopping by. God Bless.
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that allows us to spotlight books we are eagerly anticipatin...
Today I'll be integrating my Getting Personal segment with the A to Z Reflection post. 2016's A to Z Blogging Challenge ended A...
This week has been a tough one. With the flew last week I had a few setbacks but got through all right. This week was different however. I...
The day has finally come. Time to reveal the cover of Sacrifice HER. Be amazed. Title: Sacrifice HER by Sheena-kay Graham Goodreads: ...