Red Series

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Zim


 Zim is the starring character in the cartoon series Invader Zim. Zim is an Irken alien sent to earth on a fake takeover mission. The funny thing is that he doesn't know it is fake and reports to the Almighty Tallest (who were trying to get rid of him) on his efforts to take over the planet. While they end in failure it is his antics and fellow characters on the show that keeps fans coming back for more. Zim is obnoxious and overzealous and this only makes fans like me love him more. He is the epitome of never giving up despite horrible failure and his entertaining factor is only matched by GIR his incompetent robot SIR Unit. He loves shouting, hurting humans if they dare get too close or try to reveal his alien nature (Dib). His main nemesis is Dib a human boy who constantly does his best to thwart Zim's plans and reveal the alien to the human race. It's a shame Nickelodeon cancelled Invader Zim barely two seasons in but a great show never dies. So whether it's through DVDS, conventions, re-aired episodes or online posts and comments like this - Zim forever!


Source: Wikipedia



So now the A-Z April Challenge (2014) is at an end. While I did miss out on a chunk I have decided that I still deserve a badge for my efforts and have posted the survivor badge with a slight change courtesy of Photobucket. So for all those who did their best but didn't quite do all 26 letters. This badge is for you and congrats. For those who did survive straight through, congrats as well and a big thank you to the founder and hosts who made this year's challenge possible.

Oh and please take the time to vote on my Enders Game 2 Petition. Ender's Game was a really good movie and I'm hoping to help convince Lionsgate and co. to do a sequel through votes.

20 comments:

  1. Haha, I love your amended badge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that name! Sounds like fun :) And totally snorted over your sorta. lol

    Was nice meeting you during the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your amended badge made me laugh. And you do deserve it! Well done on getting so much of the Challenge done in spite of the issues you were dealing with through the month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew, We did it. Another successful A to Z! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's the survivor badge. I knew there was one. I'm adding it to my post, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on finishing! Woo Hoo! I been cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Sheena-Kay, glad to see you at the finish line.

    ReplyDelete
  8. try to reveal his alien nature? haha this cracked me open! Wow! the challenge is done, thanks for the badge Sheena it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never seen Zim. I must fix that some time soon.
    Congrats for reaching the end of the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on finishing the A-Z!!! What a great month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on surviving April. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats on "sorta" surviving the A to Z challenge.

    --
    Timothy S. Brannan
    The Other Side, April Blog Challenge: The A to Z of Witches

    ReplyDelete
  13. way to finish strong! and you definitely deserve that badge!
    to be continued back to normal now, right?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Of course you deserve a badge!! Congrats, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your badge! And yes, you do deserve recognition. I had a hard time keeping up and I wasn't even participating!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats!!! I did not take part but am profoundly in awe of all those who did.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! I'm still recovering from last year's A-Z. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on completing A-Z. An interesting A-Z and enjoyable reading xxx
    http://gettingupagainforthe8thtime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...