Red Series

Monday 28 April 2014

Enders Game 2 Petition and Goals Hop

Please Note: I just realized after 7pm tonight (Monday) that the link for the petition was incorrect. Sadly I was unable to check before because I was home sick and don't have access to a personal computer. It has been corrected and you can go to the right page now.

Hi everyone! I'm back from my time off and good news I'm up and running. Bad news at half mast because I got hit by another bug but it isn't as bad as the last one. Mostly it's a round about headache that is trying to get the better of me. But I'm here and glad to be blogging with you all.

First bit of news is that I have started on online petition for an Ender's Shadow Movie (Enders Game 2). You can sign petition here and since Vampire Academy's petition was able to get over 20,000 votes begging for a sequel I'm hoping that I can get up to 10,000 votes for Enders Shadow. For now I have the first hurdle of getting 99 votes and have five so far. If you watched Enders Game or enjoyed the books I implore you to sign the petition. Enders Game was a good movie and sadly suffered from an overly saturated market, competing against other franchises including Catching Fire and the controversy with the author and the gay community (there were boycott parties that got a lot of support). This movie was not only well received by fans and critics but also a very good movie in general. Please help give this movie a second chance and convince Lionsgate and co. that there is an audience who wants to see a sequel.




Do You Have Goals Bloghop


Unfortunately due to getting sick, A-Z Blogging Challenge that I ended up dropping out of and other misfires and happenings I was unable to do anything particularly beneficial to my goal this month. There is still my AYA Forever Blog that I'm glad has had it's first post and I have plans for more including guest spots for authors with books that represent the genre. Wish me luck and sorry for late post.

10 comments:

  1. Hopefully May is a better month for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your petition, Sheena-kay! My son and I have that movie on our wish list as soon as we're done remodeling. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get well soon. Tweeting this post to help you get attention for that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you got sick. :-( There will always be 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed Ender's Game, even tho I haven't read the book. I know, bad me! =) Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A petition? Sweet! Way to take the initiative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just don't stop by often enough. When I do come by, I'm always amazed at how much you are doing! I'm sorry you had to drop A to Z, but way to go moving forward! I'm definitely signing that petition! Ender's Game is one of my fave books and I loved the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear you got sick! Bummer

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could have sworn I left a message here for you. I hope you're feeling lots better.

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...