May was a good month. Why? Here are a few reasons.
1. It was after the A-Z blogging challenge. And that brought new followers and blogs for me to visit.
2. I won a giveaway and chose a paperback copy of Lullaby by Amanda Hocking.
3. Made the decision to focus on self-publishing for 2013-2014.
4. Saw Oblivion at the cinema and loved it.
5. Missed latest Star Trek movie (grumbles).
6. Super excited about co-hosting IWSG in June.
7. Have less television series to watch while the June line up is getting ready to arrive. Teen Wolf and Major Crimes are some that I'm excited to see return. And Falling Skies. So got to catch up on some more reading, writing and zzz's.
8. Pretty much another where I'm glad be alive and have fun no matter what little annoying pebble gets in my way.
Sadly I'm behind on the word count. But I still love the story and the characters. My first foray into MG has hit some snags but I don't regret doing it. A few things including some changes in story lines and how some characters end up have had me pause to consider how that will affect the rest of the story.
For more on Monster City and my first entry in JuNoWriMo click here. Enjoy your day everyone.
So day three of the book tag has a very interesting challenge. You can go here to check out the host. Challenge: 1️⃣ Pick a book you lov...
Today I'm taking part in June 2017 WEP Challenge. Bridges is the theme whether literal or metaphorical. For more info, and to see a list...
Today we go fantasy with author Cameron Jace. I love his fairy tale retelling series and it spans years. This one is a reader's exclusiv...
Today I'm sharing the cover for Lies We Tell by Kelly Hashway. The book releases April 10th. Congrats Kelly and there's also a soc...