Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme created by Kelly Hashway for sharing what's going on in your life and noggin. You just grab a button and post your business...I mean thoughts online. No biggie. Have fun!
Hey guys, have not done this meme in a while so here goes.
1. Catching up on some freelance work. Yes the wheel keeps on turning.
2. Watching Season one and two of In Between on Netflix. Saw episode one Sunday and want to see the rest. Also try to watch more Stranger Things. Still on just episode one. However I did watch London has fallen yesterday and LOVED it. Sure the movie has it's long standing issues but I'm in it for the action! Boom!
3. Write more fan fiction. Yup, a little in June, none in July. August will change that.
4. Watch my budget more closely. Certain last minute things drained my money that really irked me. Some of which could have been avoided if...yeah it's family stuff so let's move on. *Sigh*
5. Get my theater going groove back. Going to see at least one movie this week in a theater. Yes indeed.
6. Work some more on my self publishing plans. Yes it is still on.
7. Read more. Tomorrow and Wednesday are book review days straight up.
So there's my business...list for what is going on right now. Thanks for stopping by.