Red Series

Friday 27 December 2013

Goal Accomplished



This year my goal for Do You Have Goals? Bloghop (a.k.a. Big Dreams) was to create a new writing genre in fiction. While I haven't taken the world by storm these past few months with AYA (Adults for Young Adults). I have done other things.

1. A website!

Visit: Adults for young Adults

2. A book to start writing



Photo Credit: wintersixfour @ Morguefile

I am loving this mock cover I spruced up.

Blurb: They told us or kids would be better than ever. That teen rebellion was simply an error to correct. Little did we know that tinkering with human behaviour could have dastardly consequences. Teen Error didn't make our kids better, not in the end. Teen Error has become Teen Terror and the adults are the ones who will be corrected next. Permanently.

Sorry folks no date on this one. But I do plan in 2014 to help expand the genre and add lists of books that fit this category including inviting authors and other bloggers to take part. I'm ok with what I've done so far. 2014 will be to work on making it spectacular. Happy Holidays and have a wonderful New Year.

P.S.: No this isn't a new book idea, it was actually made before I even came up with AYA. But it was after AYA I decided it was ready to be written. Still in the outline phase but I'll get there.

11 comments:

  1. The website looks beautiful and good luck with Teen Terror. That's exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New goals! So exciting! My best to your new WIP. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! So glad you've achieved those goals. Here's to 2014 and your new goals. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'n happy that you're able to achieve your goals.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great thing to be able to say you achieved your goal. Congrats! I love the mock cover and this sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on accomplishing your goals. The website is clear and simple - easy to navigate.

    I love, love that blurb. Keep on moving, Sheena.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it. Teen error becomes teen terror? Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Well done and best of luck with your new writing. Love the new genre.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw the link title of your goals is "create a new writing genre" -

    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20131205193722AA5HQ7Y

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pourquoi écrivez-vous ici et dites-nous vos problèmes? Je pense que je devrais le faire. Mais lisez quand même sur l’achat de super Kamagra https://pharmaciepourhommes.com/, je pense que cela peut vous aider à surmonter vos difficultés.

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...