Red Series

Tuesday 16 January 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Resolutions/Goals



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. As of January 9th, 2018 and hosted by  The Artsy Reader Girl. So on with this week's theme!



Top Ten Bookish Resolutions/Goals 2018

1. Read 100 books in 2018

2. Submit a manuscript to Swoon Reads in June

3. Review books every month this year

4. Watch at least 10 books to movie adaptations in theaters

5. Read more comic books

6. Finish my fan fiction Descendants 2: Evil Rises by April

7. Get a Scrivner subscription in February

8. Write more Poetry and final manuscripts

9. Make 197 writing submissions in 2018

10. Draft at least ten manuscripts this year

So there are my ten resolutions in the bookish arena for 2018. What do you think? Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Those are some excellent goals..and a lot of them. Good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost two hundred submissions - you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got awesome goals. I used to read 100 books a year and loved it. Just don't have time to read as much anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great resolutions. One of my goals this year is to receive local film fest press credentials.

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...