Tuesday, 16 January 2018
Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Resolutions/Goals
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. As of January 9th, 2018 and hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl. So on with this week's theme!
Top Ten Bookish Resolutions/Goals 2018
1. Read 100 books in 2018
2. Submit a manuscript to Swoon Reads in June
3. Review books every month this year
4. Watch at least 10 books to movie adaptations in theaters
5. Read more comic books
6. Finish my fan fiction Descendants 2: Evil Rises by April
7. Get a Scrivner subscription in February
8. Write more Poetry and final manuscripts
9. Make 197 writing submissions in 2018
10. Draft at least ten manuscripts this year
So there are my ten resolutions in the bookish arena for 2018. What do you think? Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow.
Missed me? Netflix Dragon is back and we'll be recovering my recent watches. December viewing will be posted in January, for obvious rea...
Today I'll be integrating my Getting Personal segment with the A to Z Reflection post. 2016's A to Z Blogging Challenge ended A...
Please Note: Netflix Nation segment has been renamed Netflix Dragon. I would like to expand this segment online and #NetflixDragon can now b...
Source: Pixabay artist Leave it to me to be late for my own goodbye party. I started this blog October 2011 and had an incredible jo...