Tuesday, 16 January 2018
Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Resolutions/Goals
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. As of January 9th, 2018 and hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl. So on with this week's theme!
Top Ten Bookish Resolutions/Goals 2018
1. Read 100 books in 2018
2. Submit a manuscript to Swoon Reads in June
3. Review books every month this year
4. Watch at least 10 books to movie adaptations in theaters
5. Read more comic books
6. Finish my fan fiction Descendants 2: Evil Rises by April
7. Get a Scrivner subscription in February
8. Write more Poetry and final manuscripts
9. Make 197 writing submissions in 2018
10. Draft at least ten manuscripts this year
So there are my ten resolutions in the bookish arena for 2018. What do you think? Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow.
Merry Christmas to all my readers old and new. Thank you for all the support. Sadly I'm closing this blog for good. I thought I could co...
Today I'll be integrating my Getting Personal segment with the A to Z Reflection post. 2016's A to Z Blogging Challenge ended A...
Source: Pixabay artist Leave it to me to be late for my own goodbye party. I started this blog October 2011 and had an incredible jo...
Planet of the Lawn Gnomes (Goosebumps Most Wanted #1) by R.L. Stine Genre: Children/ Middle Grade Horror Source: Netgalley Purchase: Ama...