Tuesday, 16 January 2018
Top Ten Tuesday: Bookish Resolutions/Goals
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. As of January 9th, 2018 and hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl. So on with this week's theme!
Top Ten Bookish Resolutions/Goals 2018
1. Read 100 books in 2018
2. Submit a manuscript to Swoon Reads in June
3. Review books every month this year
4. Watch at least 10 books to movie adaptations in theaters
5. Read more comic books
6. Finish my fan fiction Descendants 2: Evil Rises by April
7. Get a Scrivner subscription in February
8. Write more Poetry and final manuscripts
9. Make 197 writing submissions in 2018
10. Draft at least ten manuscripts this year
So there are my ten resolutions in the bookish arena for 2018. What do you think? Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow.
Netflix Dragon segment is back. This week I'll be sharing what I've viewed for April and May. Perhaps you will find a new show/movie...
Today I'm taking part in June 2017 WEP Challenge. Bridges is the theme whether literal or metaphorical. For more info, and to see a list...
This week has been a tough one. With the flew last week I had a few setbacks but got through all right. This week was different however. I...
Today we go fantasy with author Cameron Jace. I love his fairy tale retelling series and it spans years. This one is a reader's exclusiv...