Monday, 29 January 2018
Monday MishMash: January 2017
Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme created by Kelly Hashway for sharing what's going on in your life and noggin. You just grab a button and post your business...I mean thoughts online. No biggie. Have fun!
1. Sorry for being away. Last week was a mess with several setbacks. Including a creepy incident when someone sent me porn, I had to report because I was not sure about the age of the female in the picture. Also, it was disgusting overall since it was supposed to be a request for ordering freelance work. My poor eyes.
2. On Twitter, I'm having a great time taking part in #authorconfession tag. We discuss our wips and writing in general. Each day has a question to answer and it's a load of fun with great community.
3. I will be doing multiple Netflix Nation posts this month. Including compilations of what I watched over the last few months. Keep an eye out.
4. Skipping Bookish Tuesday again this week but will be doing Waiting on Wednesday.
5. While I have the covers for the first three books in The Sacrifice Series done. Finances last year had me put the last two on pause. I am ready to go again and will be ordering for May 2018 (unless an earlier date opens up, Najla does inform me when others cancel. Fingers crossed for March/April).
6. Need to do book reviews more often. I'm working on it!
7. Plan to focus more on my own writing. Got more freelance jobs this month and focused on that. Now I'll do my best to better balance both freelancing for clients and my own work.
Thanks for stopping by and see you on Wednesday.
Author Announcement: Sacrifice Her has been renamed Running Scared. View cover reveal and new plot here . Add on Goodreads . The Sacrifice S...
Today I'll be integrating my Getting Personal segment with the A to Z Reflection post. 2016's A to Z Blogging Challenge ended A...
Please Note: Netflix Nation segment has been renamed Netflix Dragon. I would like to expand this segment online and #NetflixDragon can now b...
Source: Pixabay artist Leave it to me to be late for my own goodbye party. I started this blog October 2011 and had an incredible jo...