I have been having more periods of exhaustion lately. This has affected both my writing time online and off. But I will adjust, not give up and if I don't post that is because it one of those days. Sometimes I just can't write up that needed post or I'm too tired to go around posting comments and in both cases I would rather not post. Thank you for all your support over the years and hopefully by July I'll be able to do tests that will diagnose this issue officially. Meanwhile though I am here, give God praise and stay happy and never sad (for too long).
Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme created by Kelly Hashway for sharing what's going on in your life and noggin. You just grab a button and post your business...I mean thoughts online. No biggie. Have fun!
1. Working around my exhaustion. Don't be a lump, get up.
2. Remember that I did 2016 A to Z Challenge and nothing can keep me down as long as I keep moving. The pace might change but I won't.
3. Finish up getting ready for Bunowrimo and Junowrimo. Yes still going for it.
4. Writing, writing, writing.
5. Stay happy. This is a lifetime one folks.
Do you have Goals?
Plan to have cover reveal for all books at once late July. Book one's cover is already out though and it is beautiful. Still planning for a Fall 2016 release. Enjoy the rest of your day and June will be dedicated to writing two WIPS (one MG and the other YA).
Thanks for stopping by everyone.