Red Series

Monday 18 May 2015

Blood, Boobs and Carnage Blogfest







Today is the Blood, Boobs and Carnage Blogfest host by Alex Cavanaugh and Heather Gardner

Blogfest: On May 18, 2015, post about a movie, television show, book, or all three that falls into the category of Blood, Boobs, and Carnage. (Or just Blood and Carnage or other mixture.) It can be any genre that fits the bill – fantasy, science fiction, action, adventure, western, thriller, etc. Post the badge and visit other participants. 




The Terminator is one of the best known sci-fi action films ever made. I chose it for my Blood, Boobs and Carnage pick because it has everything. Maybe the boobage is of a more tame nature than of recent film make but the Blood and Carnage are off the charts. When The Terminator goes back in time to eliminate Sarah Connor before her son can become a threat to the machines in the future carnage comes early on as at first the machine terminates incorrect Sarah's with the misfortune of crossing his path. But when The Terminator finds the correct one the real craziness and bloodletting starts with the cyborg using whatever it can get it's hands on to eliminate Sarah and complete it's mission. Help comes from the future in the form of a human soldier named Kyle Reese and he takes his duty of protecting Sarah very seriously.

For me this movie is more than enough to fill the Blood and Carnage richter scale. Guns, car crashes, explosions, fighting, cyborg...need I draw you a picture! Boobs have to be covered by Sarah and I think she does just enough to keep this movie in the running.

26 comments:

  1. Loads of action and carnage but not enough boobage! A great blogfest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me nudity, but not those other two elements :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent choice!
    Thanks for participating in our blogfest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that was my pick, too! I love that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Second time I've seen this pick this morning. It's making me want to see this movie again. Talk about tension! This one was so excellent in keeping you on the edge of your seat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. got love me some Terminators.... ye, please!

    Jeremy [THE WOLF]
    Howlin' Wolf Records: On-Line Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Arnie is getting his share of recognition for the blogfest. Terminator is a great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a big Terminator fan. I even liked Rise of the Machines. Great pick!

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Road trippin' with A to Z
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely fits the bill. I love the Terminator movies (#2 best)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Terminator was one of favorites back in the day. I'm curious to see the newest incarnation out in theatres soon... or now? I'm out of the loop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're the second person I've read who chose "The Terminator." It's a fun movie, for sure.

    Precious Monsters

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am seeing a lot of people mention Terminator. I do like the original movie, but I think the show with Lena Headey as Sarah Connor was underrated... I was sad when they ended it.
    Visiting through the blogfest! Cheers! :)

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary
    MopDog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Terminator is a very popular selection. I still liked the sequel the best.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is my FAVORITE movie! I would have used it for the blogfest, but I think I talk about it too often. Great choice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Terminators are fun. The second one is fun too! The third one had the terminator with the expandable breasts, remember? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes to this movie.

    http://godentertainmentandannoyingthings.blogspot.com/2015/05/movie-reviewthe-terminator.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Perfect choice for the BB&C! Love me some Arnold...
    Michele at Angels Bark

    ReplyDelete
  18. A satisfying blood and carnage set of movies. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Visiting from the BBC Blogfest. Great choice, Terminator certainly fits the bill.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I forgot about the Terminator. Good One.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I did like this movie very much! Especially the factory scene at the end!
    THANK YOU for joining Alex and me in this EPIC blogfest!
    Heather M. Gardner

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another mention of Terminator. I haven't seen it, not an Arnie fan.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I read somewhere that James Cameron wanted to use OJ Simpson for the part of the terminator but didn't think he could portray a killer.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm kind of disappointed that they keep churning out sequels to this movie and they progressively get worse and worse.

    ReplyDelete
  25. The original was awesome and #2 was enjoyable. After that, not so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...