Monday, 9 September 2013

Two More Days

Please Note: I made an error. There's no post tomorrow, the review post I wrote about is actually for next Tuesday and is for the book Sky Jumpers.

Just two more days until I my cover reveal. So excited and I'm already getting responses from those who signed up to be a part of it. The linky's closed now but I just want to thank everyone who signed up to help in sharing the reveal. Tomorrow will be my review of a book getting some great buzz across the blogosphere and then Wednesday will come. Can you tell I'm excited?


14 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your cover reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got the blog post ready! So excited. I love your author photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you must be sooo excited! Looking forward to it. :) Writer’s Mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ready, too, although I will be late - but you know that :)

    PS.... thanks so much for mentioning my name as a CheersFest Roastee :)

    While I can't be one, I do so *appreciate* you thinking of me:)

    Cheers:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeee!!!! I can't wait!!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete

Marked Beauty Cover Reveal

Hello, everyone. Today I'm sharing the cover for S.A. Larsen's upcoming book. Tale a book at this beauty. MARKED BEAUTY by...