Viklit's weekly meme is here again and here's my list of happy.
1. I was finally drawn into The Nerdy Bloghop by J.A. Bennett on. I had decided previously that I was too busy and even Cassie or other blogs could change my mind. But J.A. and that shirt of hers on her promo drew me right in. She even responded to my comment about it and welcomed me as a new sign-up. Why is this #1? Because she made me feel all glowy. Who doesn't get the #1 spot for that.
2. My cover reveal is next Wednesday. Email coming to all participants real soon.
3. Surprisingly my mother actually wanted to see the cover for Sacrifice HER. She saw it yesterday and loved it. Even asked questions. *Virtual giddy clap*
4. Blackfire Marketing Package strikes another home run. A tour company will also be hosting a cover reveal for my book as well though there is no guarantee it will be on September 11 like mine. But hey more promo and a special thank you to Courtney Young! She has been the representative helping me and she has done an excellent job. Everyone give her a hand.
5. IWSG celebrates two years and a big congrats to the wonderful Alex Cavanaugh. Sorry I forgot to put that in my IWSG post this month.
6. Hooray for the first week of September and everyone have a great weekend.