This week we're to name five books/movies that cause the hair to stand on the back of our neck.
1. The Horror Show: This movie scared the hell out of me as a child. And I still get the chills just thinking about it. 'Meat Cleaver' Max is one of the most underated horror characters of all times. I'd rather kust die by Freddy Krueger than meet him, seriously.
2. Misery by Steven King: I read the book when I was younger and finally watched the movie around 2010. Both are freaky as hell.
3. Rock from the anime Metropolis. The extent he goes to protect his 'father' gets downright freaky sometimes.
4. The Guardian (1990) is a horror movie that would give anybody nightmare. A human eating tree? Seriously. And it wants babies! Babies!
5. Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews: The things that happened in this book. Gothic horror at it's finest.
So that's it everyone.
So today I'm sharing the cover of a book many have been anticipating. After the novel The Hate U Give became a bestseller with a truthfu...
Today I'm taking part in June 2017 WEP Challenge. Bridges is the theme whether literal or metaphorical. For more info, and to see a list...
Today we go fantasy with author Cameron Jace. I love his fairy tale retelling series and it spans years. This one is a reader's exclusiv...
My does time go no matter what. June has arrived and with it another IWSG. Also thanks to our host Alex and his monthly co-hosts. Lovely tha...