Friday, 6 July 2012

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, where bloggers have the chance to share what they received in books that week. I'm doing mine a little early but I think you'll love the books I received.

The following books I picked up on Tuesday. Some of these books arrived earlier this year but due to mix ups and other bungling by a 'certain company,' I just found out about them in June and finally had the money to puck them up earlier this week. I got these book through E-Biz Ltd which I pay to use a U.S. Mailbox and have those books shipped to me in Jamaica. 

Without further ado, here they are.


I won this book in a giveaway hosted by the author. I got it on Tuesday and finished it yesterday. It's very good and I'll be doing a review next Thursday.


Won from another giveaway. I plan to start reading next week. The story line is very unique and intriguing.


I won this off goodreads and started reading it today. The horror genre is always changing and in this story a cat haunts a man who accidentally killed it.


This book was won from Jenny Morris's giveaway earlier this year. She's a great blogger friend of mine and this book is a great dystopian novel.

I hope you find these books interesting. I know I'm happy with my haul. I plan to purchase Collateral by J.L. Campbell and Insurgent by Veronica Roth soon.

9 comments:

  1. Those books look really good, enjoy them! Here is my haul! :) http://blogofabookaholic.blogspot.com/2012/07/stacking-shelves.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to your review!
    a lot of different genre represented. nice! and congrats on winning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bookaholic 007: I will and can't wait to see your haul.

    Tara Tyler: Thank you Tara. Glad to see you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have loved that cover for RETURN TO FINKLETON since I first saw it. I hope the story is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love winning books. These all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you're in a distopian mood!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you like the luckiest lady ever!!!??? Way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats receiving the books.

    Also, another congratulation. I’m nominating you to receive the Versatile Blogger Award – please ignore if you’ve received it before.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Narcopolis cover is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Marked Beauty Cover Reveal

Hello, everyone. Today I'm sharing the cover for S.A. Larsen's upcoming book. Tale a book at this beauty. MARKED BEAUTY by...