Red Series

Thursday 19 April 2012

Cat Thursday

In place of Book Review Thursday today we'll be looking at the wonderful animal and pet called the cat.


I have always wanted a cat. Unfortunately where I currently live doesn't allow me to have one. But one day I will have a cat. Oh yes, my cat will come.

Cat Thursday is a weekly celebration cats. The host site is The True Book Addict but I found this today on Melissa Eclectic Bookshelf. Now enjoy some cool cat pics and videos.



















6 comments:

  1. awww! this is how i like to see cats...in pictures =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! I love cats! They are so fun! I hope you get one soon! Get a fluffy one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara: Cats are great

    Leigh: Glad to meet a fellow cat lover. A fluffy cat sounds neat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a cat for 18 years before she passed in August. She was such a fireball when she was younger. Man, I miss her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! Third one down is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...