Rachael Becoming Red is my debut novel about Rachael Wood who finds out her family was killed by werewolves and that her own village is hiding secrets. The ebook will be released April 30, 2012 on Smashwords and they will henceforth release it on Barnes & Noble, Amazon and other online retailers dutifully. This novel is book one in the Red Series.
Summary on Goodreads: Rachael Wood was only seven when her family was murdered in a vicious animal attack. Now eleven, she lives with her guardian Amanda and lives a happy life in the forest village of Kare. Then she meets Terry, leader of T.O. (The Organization) and learns her family was murdered by werewolves. But to get justice she's have to leave Kare, so she turns it down. Worse Amanda and Terry clash on meeting and both fight to make Rachael see their side. As this goes on Rachael slowly learns the truth about Kare and that things don't just lurk in the dark. They also bite. What is a girl who's to be betrothed to an elder's grandson to do? Live the life she was born into or go out into an unknown world and fight both paranormal and human foes?
Five Questions For You To Consider.
1. Would you be able to move on if your family was murdered?
2. If someone gave you the chance to avenge them would you? And if you had to leave everything you know, could you?
3. If your guardian said someone who you think is trying to help you is a bad person would you cut them off? Or would you make your own decisions.
4. If your home was in danger, what would you do to save it?
5. Could you make any of these decisions at eleven years old like Rachael has to?
You can also leave your thoughts on twitter using these hashtags: #RedSeries or #RachaelBecomingRed
Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...
Today I'll be integrating my Getting Personal segment with the A to Z Reflection post. 2016's A to Z Blogging Challenge ended A...
Source: Pixabay artist Leave it to me to be late for my own goodbye party. I started this blog October 2011 and had an incredible jo...
Hey guys, I have two trailers to discuss today. So settle in. Brightburn Ever wondered what it would be like if Superman were evil. Not ...