Red Series

Wednesday 13 December 2017

Waiting on Wednesday: Sightwitch



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event spotlighting upcoming books we're excited about. Formerly hosted by Breaking the Spine until her site went quiet. The meme is still followed today by dedicated bloggers who have a need to share their anticipation of upcoming reads.

Fans have been clamoring in support for the third book in the Witchlands series. I have no doubt that there will be even more rich stories and world building. Sightwitch already boasts an intriguing summary and a fantastic cover. But when Susan announced that the series would be delayed for three weeks moving the release date from January to February, the author and fans rallied to get the word out. All across the web updates and graphics have spread the word. Talk about a dedicated base.

Also I must personally commend the author because after promising my support as well (yup I'm a fan of this series), she donated to content creator and author Lily Meade. Lily had a financial hiccup and was seeking help. I not only donated but went about spreading the word on twitter for more donations or boosts to share her story. Susan was the first to answer and both donated and boost the tweet. Charity begins at home they say and Susan is not only talented but also has a big heart.



Title: Sightwitch by Susan Dennard

Release Date: February 13, 2019

Summary: Before Safi and Iseult battled a Bloodwitch…
Before Merik returned from the dead…
Ryber Fortiza was a Sightwitch Sister at a secluded convent, waiting to be called by her goddess into the depths of the mountain. There she would receive the gift of foretelling. But when that call never comes, Ryber finds herself the only Sister without the Sight.
Years pass and Ryber’s misfit pain becomes a dull ache, until one day, Sisters who already possess the Sight are summoned into the mountain, never to return. Soon enough, Ryber is the only Sister left. Now, it is up to her to save her Sisters, though she does not have the Sight—and though she does not know what might await her inside the mountain.
On her journey underground, she encounters a young captain named Kullen Ikray, who has no memory of who he is or how he got there. Together, the two journey ever deeper in search of answers, their road filled with horrors, and what they find at the end of that road will alter the fate of the Witchlands forever.

I have my sights *pun intended* set on this book. How about you?

3 comments:

  1. She sounds like a positive influence and a wonderful author and person. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pun and I like the sound of Sightwitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...