Tuesday, 19 December 2017
Top Ten Tuesday: Books I want from Santa and Merry Christmas
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Which will close as of January 9th and new host The Artsy Reader Girl will take over the meme.
Leave it to me to find a new meme to add right at the end of the year. This week's topic is about books I want Santa to get me. Well, I'm pretty much certain I have to get these myself. But in the spirit of Christmas cheer, I'll play along.Here are my top ten books I want this Christmas.
1. Bloodwitch by Susan Dennard
2. All the R.L. Stine and Stephen King books I don't have
3. The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton
4. Forest of a Thousand Lanterns by Julie C. Dao
5. These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch
6. Inkmistress by Audrey Coulthurst
7. The End of Oz by Danielle Paige
8. The Gauntlet by Karuna Riazi
9. The Princess saves herself in this one by Amanda Lovelace
10. Love and Misadventure by Lang Leav (also Lullaby and Sea of Strangers)
So there you go. What do you say Santa? Thanks for popping by.
Wishing all my regular readers and new visitors a Merry Christmas (and a Happy New Year). If you don't celebrate this holiday then I wish you all the best through December.
Won't be back to blogging until January 3 where I will drop a book and Netflix review. Enjoy the holidays' everybody.
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that allows us to spotlight books we are eagerly anticipatin...
Today I'll be integrating my Getting Personal segment with the A to Z Reflection post. 2016's A to Z Blogging Challenge ended A...
This week has been a tough one. With the flew last week I had a few setbacks but got through all right. This week was different however. I...
The day has finally come. Time to reveal the cover of Sacrifice HER. Be amazed. Title: Sacrifice HER by Sheena-kay Graham Goodreads: ...