Monday, 13 November 2017
Monday MishMash: November 2017
Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme created by Kelly Hashway for sharing what's going on in your life and noggin. You just grab a button and post your business...I mean thoughts online. No biggie. Have fun!
1. Working through some freelancing woes. Fiverr's changing its analytics and it's throwing my scores out of whack. Complaining to customer support isn't helping. I just have to work on fixing the damage before January's evaluation. I'm not losing my Level 2 Seller status. I mean falling by almost 20% for literally no reason should be explained or rectified. Not giving me an article on best sellers.
2. Considering which story to spruce up and post on Swoon Reads website. I considered fantasy but they rarely choose those and the last winners list was three instead of four pickups of new authors. Now I'm torn between a paranormal story that's set in modern day with contemporary elements or a contemporary story with a teen obsessed with a fictional character on her favourite show.
3. Reading is going poorly. I keep starting then stopping for days or weeks. Thank goodness I even read and reviewed Rotten Rapunzel recently. I'm determined to improve though. Wish me luck.
4. Doing Nanowrimo again this year with a Mermaid Retelling. No way I make the wordcount but at least I'll have the ground work.
5. My appetite is back so I'm mostly happy about that. Not 100% because yesterday I accidentally spilt soup on myself. Fatigue and flu don't mix well with reflexes. Ouch!
6. I will be doing a huge Netflix Nation post on Friday. Still considering exactly what to do with all my movie posts and series reviews (I think I'll keep them on Instagram). But despite making this a book blog, I think doing at least a monthly or bi monthly post on Netflix shows can fit. Other sites have done it sharing their other interest besides books once in a while. Besides these posts are fun.
7. My birthday is November 29th! I plan to buy my own cake. Never bought a whole cake myself before. I'm so excited!
Thanks for stopping by.
Source: Pixabay artist Leave it to me to be late for my own goodbye party. I started this blog October 2011 and had an incredible jo...
Today I'll be integrating my Getting Personal segment with the A to Z Reflection post. 2016's A to Z Blogging Challenge ended A...
This week has been a tough one. With the flew last week I had a few setbacks but got through all right. This week was different however. I...
Cheerfest 2.0 is here and hosted by a wonderful set of people. Today Arlee "Lee" Bird is the target oh I mean target of this ...