Monday, 2 October 2017
Monday MishMash: October 2017
Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme created by Kelly Hashway for sharing what's going on in your life and noggin. You just grab a button and post your business...I mean thoughts online. No biggie. Have fun!
1. I swear the flu is stalking me. Every time I seem over the hump, I soon get another version. The fatigue isn't helping. Pushing through but also really tired.
2. Mid-October I'll start working with Najla Qamber on the last two covers for The Sacrifice Series. I'm excited to see how it turns out. Loved the first three so far.
3. Working on aligning my WIPs to see which are best to work on right now and what to put down for later. Never easy.
4. Decided that the Fairytale are Stupid series I talked about a while back will not be a novella series. Instead, I want to make it into a book series with each story being a retelling of old Fairytales.
5. Work on my writing goals more. Freelancing (ghostwriting) is eating up a good amount of writing time. I need to better set up my personal writing time since I am an author. Need to get my own stuff done.
6. Spend some me time outside the house. Seriously, it's overdue.
7. Do a post on the blog revamp I'm planning.
Thank you for stopping by. See you on Wednesday. Getting Personal will be up next week.
Missed me? Netflix Dragon is back and we'll be recovering my recent watches. December viewing will be posted in January, for obvious rea...
Today I'll be integrating my Getting Personal segment with the A to Z Reflection post. 2016's A to Z Blogging Challenge ended A...
Please Note: Netflix Nation segment has been renamed Netflix Dragon. I would like to expand this segment online and #NetflixDragon can now b...
Source: Pixabay artist Leave it to me to be late for my own goodbye party. I started this blog October 2011 and had an incredible jo...