Hello everyone, this post has been overdue. My blog has been going through changes and it's time I do a post explaining my plans for the future. So let's go.
1. Turning the blog into a review blog. This has already been underway. But thanks to life and health issues, I've slowed down on this. Hope to have things regularly by early 2018.
2. Making the blog more appropriate for teens. Since I plan to write young adult it would be nice to have more teens visiting my online sites.
3. Post more personal things on my Author site. I don't plan to overflow it with none author related content. But I will be moving Getting Personal over there instead. So yes this is also the last post on this blog. Ironic change, no?
4. Finding the spare change to pay for a full blog makeover. Not sure when I can do this but I've seen other blogs for teens get better viewing and more members with better backgrounds. Right now what I have is really drab and plain.
5. Less blogging. I know, but with my fatigue and working both freelance and self-publishing, something has to give. This does not include being active on social media and writing my manuscripts to one day send to an agent. My time is limited and I have to prioritize what's important.
Well that's it for me today. Sorry about no post last Friday. Should be able to post this Wednesday and Friday without a problem. Fingers crossed and have a great day.
Merry Christmas to all my readers old and new. Thank you for all the support. Sadly I'm closing this blog for good. I thought I could co...
Today I'll be integrating my Getting Personal segment with the A to Z Reflection post. 2016's A to Z Blogging Challenge ended A...
Source: Pixabay artist Leave it to me to be late for my own goodbye party. I started this blog October 2011 and had an incredible jo...
Planet of the Lawn Gnomes (Goosebumps Most Wanted #1) by R.L. Stine Genre: Children/ Middle Grade Horror Source: Netgalley Purchase: Ama...