Hello everyone, this post has been overdue. My blog has been going through changes and it's time I do a post explaining my plans for the future. So let's go.
1. Turning the blog into a review blog. This has already been underway. But thanks to life and health issues, I've slowed down on this. Hope to have things regularly by early 2018.
2. Making the blog more appropriate for teens. Since I plan to write young adult it would be nice to have more teens visiting my online sites.
3. Post more personal things on my Author site. I don't plan to overflow it with none author related content. But I will be moving Getting Personal over there instead. So yes this is also the last post on this blog. Ironic change, no?
4. Finding the spare change to pay for a full blog makeover. Not sure when I can do this but I've seen other blogs for teens get better viewing and more members with better backgrounds. Right now what I have is really drab and plain.
5. Less blogging. I know, but with my fatigue and working both freelance and self-publishing, something has to give. This does not include being active on social media and writing my manuscripts to one day send to an agent. My time is limited and I have to prioritize what's important.
Well that's it for me today. Sorry about no post last Friday. Should be able to post this Wednesday and Friday without a problem. Fingers crossed and have a great day.
Netflix Dragon segment is back. This week I'll be sharing what I've viewed for April and May. Perhaps you will find a new show/movie...
Today I'm taking part in June 2017 WEP Challenge. Bridges is the theme whether literal or metaphorical. For more info, and to see a list...
This week has been a tough one. With the flew last week I had a few setbacks but got through all right. This week was different however. I...
Today we go fantasy with author Cameron Jace. I love his fairy tale retelling series and it spans years. This one is a reader's exclusiv...