Do you have a Goal Bloghop is a hop where you sign up with the goal you have in mind. It can be a small or big goal. Either way after joining you share your progress the last Friday of each month.
1. I have decided to release The Missing Girls series in it's entirety on one day. Kind of like Netflix. They will each be a separate novella detailing the disappearance of a teenage girl. She can be a runaway, abducted etc. All each novella will have in common is the MC being teens and it is written in verse.
2. Since I am doing them all together. It is more feasible to release late Summer or Fall. Which means another project might end up being in 2017 which has multiple releases planned. But I want my first book's release to not be within a cramped space.
3. I love the covers and next month will be setting up for a cover reveal for the first four in May. The fifth cover will not be shown until the book releases. A little bit of suspense won't kill.
4. While I don't plan to release all series that I write at once I will consider that route for some depending on how this series does on release.
5. With this decision I am moving further the release of any books under my adult Royme pseudonym. Don't want my YA and adult work competing for opening days.
Thanks for dropping by and I am totally psyched about releasing The Missing Girls Series into the world as soon as it's ready. My goal of doing it in 2016 is within reach and that is great. Enjoy your weekend everyone and I am happy to add that elections yesterday in Jamaica went well.