Red Series

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Pre-Order Book Nation

As you know I have been a book fan forever and one of the things I love doing is pre-ordering these babies, especially when I do so at a discount. Right now I am going to share some of my pre-orders (paperbacks) for 2015. Much love guys and thanks for popping by. :)

Little Devils: 2 by Tatum Flynn 



Release Date: January 14, 2016

Summary: Jinx's best friend Tommy, a human girl who ended up in hell after accidentally feeding her nasty stepfather to a circus lion, faces adventures of her own...The Bookseller's Children's Preview praised THE D'EVIL DIARIES as 'brilliantly funny and clever'. Don't miss the sequel!

I met Tatum online (Twitter) during a campaign for refugees. I got curious and checked out her author page and saw a book I had to buy. 



That book I finished reading in one day after it was delivered and I pre-ordered the sequel as soon as my next payment from freelancing came in. Just goes to show that you can find books in many ways.


Winter by Marissa Meyer


Release Date: November 10, 2015

Summary: Don't miss the thrilling final chapter of Marissa Meyer's Lunar Chronicles series. Princess Winter is admired for her grace, kindness and beauty, despite the scars on her face. She's said to be even more breath-taking than her stepmother, Queen Levana...When Winter develops feelings for the handsome palace guard, Jacin, she fears the evil Queen will crush their romance before it has a chance to begin. But there are stirrings against the Queen across the land. Together with the cyborg mechanic, Cinder, and her allies, Winter might even find the power to launch a revolution and win a war that's been raging for far too long. Can Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter claim their happily ever afters by defeating Levana once and for all?

I got this for under $12 and I was so taken by my decision to purchase I also bought Fairest. I already have Cinder, Scarlet and Cress in ebook form. One day I just might by the paperback for those as too.



Not a pre-order but I love the story line and cover.

The Iron Warrior by Julie Kagawa



Release Date: October 27, 2015

Summary: "The Iron Prince--my nephew--betrayed us all. " "He killed me. " "Then, I woke up. " Waking after a month on the brink of death, Ethan Chase is stunned to learn that the Veil that conceals the fey from human sight was temporarily torn away. Although humankind's glimpse of the world of Faery lasted just a brief moment, the human world was cast into chaos, and the emotion and glamour produced by fear and wonder has renewed the tremendous power of the Forgotten Queen. Now she is at the forefront of an uprising against the courts of Faery--a reckoning that will have cataclysmic effects on the Nevernever. Leading the Lady's Forgotten Army is Keirran himself: Ethan's nephew, and the traitor son of the Iron Queen, Meghan Chase.To stop Keirran, Ethan must disobey his sister once again as he and his girlfriend, Kenzie, search for answers long forgotten. In the face of unprecedented evil and unfathomable power, Ethan's enemies must become his allies, and the fey and human worlds will be changed forevermore.




Release Date: June 2016

Summary: Marvel's first original prose novel, featuring the stars of Guardians of the Galaxy! These are not the Avengers or the Fantastic Four -in fact, they're barely even famous -but Rocket Raccoon and the faithful Groot are the baddest heroes in the cosmos, and they'e on the run across the Marvel Universe! During a spaceport brawl, the infamous pair rescues an android Recorder from a pack of alien Badoons. Everyone in the galaxy, however, including the ruthless Kree Empire and the stalwart Nova Corps, seems to want that Recorder, who' about as sane as a sandwich with no mustard. Join Rocket and Groot on a free-for-all across the stars while they try to save all of existence -again!

Neverseen by Shannon Messenger


Release Date: November 3, 2015

Summary: Sophie battles the rebels and recovers dark memories from her past in this jaw-dropping fourth book in the bestselling Keeper of the Lost Cities series. Sophie Foster is on the run but at least she's not alone. Her closest friends from the Lost Cities have gone with her to join the Black Swan. They still have doubts about the shadowy organization, but the only way to find answers is to start working "with" them. And as they settle into their new lives, they uncover secrets bigger than anything they d imagined. But their enemies are far from done, and unleash a terrifying plague that threatens the safety of an entire species. Sophie and her friends fight with everything they have with new allies joining them but every choice has consequences. And trusting the wrong person could prove deadly. In this game-changing fourth book in the Keeper of the Lost Cities series, Sophie must question everything to find a truth that will either save her world or shatter it."





Release Date: November 3, 2015

Summary: An action-packed, epic space adventure, Marvel's" Guardians of the Galaxy" tells the story of a group of cosmic misfits--Peter Quill, Gamora, Drax the Destroyer, Rocket Raccoon, and Groot--who band together to protect a mysterious orb against Ronan, a powerful villain with ambitions that threaten the entire universe. For the first time in print, experience the excitement of the complete origin story as told inMarvel's: " Guardians of the Galaxy. "(c) 2015 MARVEL

3 comments:

  1. I know Guardians and Shannon! Others are new to me.
    I always forget to pre-order. As long as I buy my blogger buddies' books, that's what matters, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. IRON WARRIOR has a lovely cover!

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...