Red Series

Monday 19 October 2015

Look Who's Back!

So happy to be back online today. It's funny how we take the simple things for granted in life. Right now it brings me close to tears to be a regular blogger again. Life and my own decisions kept me off for a bit but now I believe I have things under control? So on day one of being officially back I just want to say thank you to all who visit my blogvand extra to those who comment and keep in touch.



Right now I am excited to say I have become a regular on twitter and recently went to over 800 followers. I used to be more active on Facebook but hardly got any attention despite my best efforts. Twitter has been a different matter. Not only have I been communicating with others but I even get requests to check out videos on YouTube and so on. It has been an exciting ride being noticed. Plus I have also been tweeting regularly with a few of my fave shows and got noticed and followed by Limitless writers as well as the Burn movie who also noticed my tweets. Not to mention being favorites on multiple episodes by Cle Bennett when I tweet with Heroes Reborn. So you can say I feel good on the social media front. I plan to slowly integrate myself more into this but baby steps.

So I am a happy camper and glad to be back with my blogger peeps. Everyday this week will have a post. Next week and onwards will be twice a week or more. So I an ready to chat with and entertain you. Have a great day. Quick question though..Am I the only one excited that there is officially a Descendants 2 in the works? Oh and also Incredibles 2. 😉

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back!
    I've never been on Facebook but I do like Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Tweeters are so much more responsive in my experience. Also thank you Alex and glad to be back.

      Delete
  2. I'm still getting back into the swing of things too, but I think I stopped in at least once over the last couple months... (If not, you can blame it on baby brain.) Thanks for the prompt to follow you on twitter! I'm not as active on there as I'd like to be (or as organized,) but it's definitely become one of my favorite platforms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fellow blogger returning to the fray. Cheese Party!

      Delete
  3. Well done for getting the hang of Twitter - I'm still not overly sure what I'm doing. I'll have a morning where I'm chatting with loads of people and then days when I don't even think about tweeting.

    Welcome back to blogland :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I am happy to be back. Social media use is a process and at least you are making the effort and gaining attention.

      Delete
  4. Welcome back.

    That's great you are getting some big name Twitter accounts to follow you.

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...