March 3-7 asked about autographs and I have quite a few.
Thank goodness for giveaways and cool blogger/author friends because all mine are from overseas and sadly I don't have a passport. But that hasn't stopped me from getting these awesome autographs.
Insurgent (Collector's Edition, Hardback) by Veronica Roth - Any time I see the V. Roth signature I want to squeal. Thank you so much Amber Argyle for the giveaway that won me this. I'm such a big fan of her work.
Pop Travel by Tara Tyler - Knew her as a blogger first and was excited to buy her novel for my kindle. When I got the chance to get a paperback copy how could I pass it up? Now I have her book on my dresser and her cool signature and cool words of thanks.
Past Due by Elizabeth Seckman - This lady is my blogger sister and after her first book Past Due came out I was excited to win the chance to get a paperback copy with her signature and lovely words.
Darkness Before Dawn and Blood Kissed Sky by J. A. London - I entered and won this by accident but hey two more autographed books is never a bad thing.
Thieftaker and Thieves' Quarry by D.B. Jackson - I'm especially happy since the latter is an awesome hardback.
I also have a few bookmarks that are autographed and that's great as well.
March 10 - 14: What saying or catchphrase do you say all the time?
I don't really have a catchphrase but there are a few things I say a lot.
"Hello/Good Morning" - What I'm polite?
"Have a Good Day"
"What? I'm Reading." - Or some variation
"Awesome" - Mostly while blogging or in comments. I've come to accept that I'll never stop and that I actually like it.
Yeah not exactly the adventurous type in speaking but hey I do have something to say. *Waves*
Oh yes I didn't forget about this little meme. Now on with Celebrating the small things.
1. Went to the library yesterday and actually left some daytime comments on blogs that had posted new posts.
2. Finally bought Allegiant. Was waiting for it out here and wasn't buying the hardback for over $2000 JM. Please. So yeah bought it this week...from The Book Depository. But before you roll your eyes (since I waited forever just to buy it online anyway) I'm buying my first Divergent series Hardback. Yay! Also though I finally (last place I went to in time for it to sold out, I mean seriously) found a place in Kingston with a copy this month I realized it would sink my movie budget since the book cost as much as a 3D movie ticket and that's before paying bus fare to get to the store and back (also I now have Pay pal money, unlike my pittance last year). Oh well, I should have my beautiful Hardback in April.
3. On Wednesday I got my first book from TBD that I ordered this year. Elegy by Amanda Hocking. I'm loving it so far and the cover is AMAZING. The final book in the Watersong Series is just as great (if not greater) than the first book Wake. Which says a lot since Lullaby the sequel was a disappointment and Tidal was a bit above okay. So glad Amanda got it right in the end.
4. I'm back to blogging! Did I say already I missed you guys last week during my mini-blogcation?
5. Love and Blogging. Yup I'm celebrating those things. See you guys on Monday.