Wednesday, 26 March 2014

AYA Forever Blog is Live!

I am so sorry for my lack of blogging and comments. Sadly I have been somewhat indisposed of late and chose not to publish any posts because I couldn't blog back. Today I'm not allowing any comments because I'm not sure of my blogging status until tomorrow where it is full steam ahead. But in the meantime I have decided to reveal something exciting.

Remember all my talk about creating a new genre AYA? I launched the website a few months back. Well I've taken the next step by launching my AYA blog. Please take a look at my launch post and if you can, leave a comment. Thank you for all your support.

Adults for Young Adults Website

AYA Forever Blog


Marked Beauty Cover Reveal

Hello, everyone. Today I'm sharing the cover for S.A. Larsen's upcoming book. Tale a book at this beauty. MARKED BEAUTY by...