Red Series

Friday 4 October 2013

Express Yourself Meme and Celebrate the small things



This week's question celebrate's the meme's first anniversary and to share your fave question during year one.

Mine: What are some of your favourite author quotes? (May)

What author(s) would you love to have lunch with? (September)













Celebrate the small things is hosted by VikLit.

This week I'm celebrating a few things.

1. I got struck by inspiration and wrote some new lines in my MG w.i.p. Monster City.

2. My AYA site will be revealed October 25.

3. I got the final installment in The Creepy Hollow Series in exchange for a review late October.

4. Look out next Monday for a special guest post.

5. Super excited to try and win a cover in the Nano cover contest.

So enjoy your weekend everyone and see you on Monday.

20 comments:

  1. Very cool that inspiration struck you! Glad you made the most of that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of good things! Glad lightning didn't strike you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not keen on lightening, pleased you were ok.

    CHROME did some adjusting and lost all my followers if you would like to rejoin I would be overjoyed.

    Enjoy your week-end.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it when inspiration hits, it's always great. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like things are going well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for the inspiration. Sounds like you had a great week. Hope the weekend is a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh Yay for inspiration! Enjoy your weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you have a lot of exciting things going on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful celebrations. Lots of exciting things coming up. Good luck with the cover contest. Sounds fun. Writer’s Mark

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy anniversary!

    I'm simply celebrating everything today - over the moon and dancing on air!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like some good stuff is going on for you. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you've had a great week! Hope next week is as inspiring and worth celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have tons of great stuff going on. Can't wait to see that special guest post (who is it???)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great stuff going on for you and isn't it awesome getting hit with inspiration!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have me giggling with #4. You have been a very busy woman this week. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hurrah to being struck by inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You've got plenty to celebrate. I'm celebrating making it through another week and cursing that the week went by so quickly.

    Lee
    Wrote By Rote

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's awesome you got struck by inspiration. It is such an awesome feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  19. May & September were good questions. :)

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...