Friday, 4 October 2013
Express Yourself Meme and Celebrate the small things
This week's question celebrate's the meme's first anniversary and to share your fave question during year one.
Mine: What are some of your favourite author quotes? (May)
What author(s) would you love to have lunch with? (September)
Celebrate the small things is hosted by VikLit.
This week I'm celebrating a few things.
1. I got struck by inspiration and wrote some new lines in my MG w.i.p. Monster City.
2. My AYA site will be revealed October 25.
3. I got the final installment in The Creepy Hollow Series in exchange for a review late October.
4. Look out next Monday for a special guest post.
5. Super excited to try and win a cover in the Nano cover contest.
So enjoy your weekend everyone and see you on Monday.
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that allows us to spotlight books we are eagerly anticipatin...
Today I'm taking part in June 2017 WEP Challenge. Bridges is the theme whether literal or metaphorical. For more info, and to see a list...
Today we go fantasy with author Cameron Jace. I love his fairy tale retelling series and it spans years. This one is a reader's exclusiv...
My does time go no matter what. June has arrived and with it another IWSG. Also thanks to our host Alex and his monthly co-hosts. Lovely tha...