Friday, 30 August 2013
Celebrate the end of August
I have a couple of things to celebrate and I hope you do too.
1. My joint pain is simply a weight issue. Glad it's not more serious.
2. My cover reveal is coming up. There is still time to sign up here.
3. Had a nice summer.
4. God proved he's by my side. *Smiles*
5. Won lots of giveaways...especially in august. Who gets $100 worth of Amazon Gift Cards within days of each other? Me! That doesn't count the multiple paperbacks I won. *Cheers*
6. Having my bloggie buddies! *Virtual Hug*
7. Seeing Mortal Instruments over the weekend. Even though it got panned, based on what I've checked it, it's still a movie I will like. Plus it will be my only August movie since I missed Kick Ass 2.
8. Seeing Monsters University and Smurfs 2 in July (if only they kept Turbo for one more week).
9. The Marketing Package I won. Yes! I won;t have to promote my upcoming novella alone!
10. Being alive and ready to continue tackling the job hunt.
11. Sunday will be the start of a new month and new opportunities. Amen.
Have an excellent day everyone and even though summer is pretty much kaput, fun and happiness is not.
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that allows us to spotlight books we are eagerly anticipatin...
Today I'm taking part in June 2017 WEP Challenge. Bridges is the theme whether literal or metaphorical. For more info, and to see a list...
This week has been a tough one. With the flew last week I had a few setbacks but got through all right. This week was different however. I...
The day has finally come. Time to reveal the cover of Sacrifice HER. Be amazed. Title: Sacrifice HER by Sheena-kay Graham Goodreads: ...