Friday, 30 August 2013
Celebrate the end of August
I have a couple of things to celebrate and I hope you do too.
1. My joint pain is simply a weight issue. Glad it's not more serious.
2. My cover reveal is coming up. There is still time to sign up here.
3. Had a nice summer.
4. God proved he's by my side. *Smiles*
5. Won lots of giveaways...especially in august. Who gets $100 worth of Amazon Gift Cards within days of each other? Me! That doesn't count the multiple paperbacks I won. *Cheers*
6. Having my bloggie buddies! *Virtual Hug*
7. Seeing Mortal Instruments over the weekend. Even though it got panned, based on what I've checked it, it's still a movie I will like. Plus it will be my only August movie since I missed Kick Ass 2.
8. Seeing Monsters University and Smurfs 2 in July (if only they kept Turbo for one more week).
9. The Marketing Package I won. Yes! I won;t have to promote my upcoming novella alone!
10. Being alive and ready to continue tackling the job hunt.
11. Sunday will be the start of a new month and new opportunities. Amen.
Have an excellent day everyone and even though summer is pretty much kaput, fun and happiness is not.