Today is Celebrate the small things bloghop time. With A-Z Blogging Challenge over and IWSG not due again until next month, I must say I got to take a little load off. But alas with a new month comes new blogposts and soon I'll have to get down to work. But for now here are the things I'm celebrating for this week.
1. Completing the A-Z Blogging Challenge. I had fears when I signed up that I wouldn't complete this challenge but guess what, I did it! So I'm happy to say my first try was a success and congrats to all the others who also made it to the other side.
2. I past the 200 followers Mark! Must have a giveaway before the end of May.
3. I have loads of awesome new ebooks to read because of the Amazon Gift Cards I won in April (including one from Nancy Laronda Johnson, - Thanks Nancy). Including books by blogging buddies Becca Ann (pseudonym), Carrie Butler and Kelly Lynn (also won a G.C. from her tour - thanks!).
4. God, you answered my prayers. Including winning some great Amazon Gift Cards so I could buy ebooks. Yeah I prayed for that and won three ($25, each), meditate on that. Before April I won just one card for year 2013 and that was in March. So thanks God!
5. Ahhh! I won another gift card ($20) at the start of May. From C.M. Brown and she sent me a very sweet email thanking me for supporting her all month during the challenge and that she truly believed that I deserved the prize. Thanks C.M.
6. I have started up writing fan fiction again after a good hiatus. Plan to catch up with my fan fic peeps.
7. I have officially set up my Blog Schedule to feature everything I'm doing each week. This week's posts are up and next week's posts will be announced by Sunday.
So that's it for today. Enjoy your weekend and no matter how small it seems, pray about it. God has a way of helping even when you think it's too minor to ask.
Hey everyone. So nice to be back with my blogging people. Missed me? Booktube-A-Thon TBR 2017 I was inspired by Jesse the Reader's r...
Today we go fantasy with author Cameron Jace. I love his fairy tale retelling series and it spans years. This one is a reader's exclusiv...
Today I'm taking part in June 2017 WEP Challenge. Bridges is the theme whether literal or metaphorical. For more info, and to see a list...
Update January 5th: Sorry I won't be posting again until Monday. But I'll still be visiting blogs. Please Note: 1. The winner...