Thursday, 7 March 2013

Getting Personal: Thank You



I just want to say thank you to all my readers and blogger friends. Like the lyrics from 'A Million Lives' you truly made a difference in my life.

Lyrics:

Now lemme turn the table, and talk to you

I had a dream but your the reason that its comin' true

Yeah I've had some dark days, when the sun don't shine

But you always reminded me that I would be fine

Cause when no else cared, you believed in my vision

And now I got an army comin' with me on my mission

I thank God for all you, every single night

Cause believe or not, you saved my life

4 comments:

  1. Awe that's so sweet of you! You made a difference to my life too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make a difference in our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!

    And I want to say thank you, too--so I nominated you for the Liebster blog award. :) It's here.

    Thanks for being such an awesome blogger to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been wonderful to meet you too, Sheena and to have your support.

    ReplyDelete

Marked Beauty Cover Reveal

Hello, everyone. Today I'm sharing the cover for S.A. Larsen's upcoming book. Tale a book at this beauty. MARKED BEAUTY by...