Red Series

Sunday 12 February 2012

Whitney's Gone? No!!!!

Whitney Houston has died at the age of 48. I'm so devastated, she was a great talent. When I first heard she was gone I was in disbelief. One of my siblings ran out and said Whitney had died and to turn the tv to CNN. This I immediately did while murmuring words of disbelief. I mean, how could Whitney - The Bodyguard, singer of "I will always love you"- be dead? But there it was in Breaking News on CNN. Another great has been lost, I'm sad yet happy that she'll always be remembered as one of the best singers of all time.







Lastly I send condolences to Whitney's family. No one can be aching from her death more than them.



3 comments:

  1. This is so sad :( She is a fantastic artist. Her poor family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, we will all remember her magnificent talent.

      Delete
  2. I know, I was devastated too. I had a massive crush on her for a long, long time! Man, so sad when they go so young. She still had so much to give the world...

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...