Red Series

Tuesday 23 July 2013

We Love Ninja Captain Alex

Call him Ninja Captain Alex, Alex Cavanaugh, Alex or your favourite Ninja Blogger. This man has close to 2000 followers on his own blog and is one of the most helpful bloggers on the blogosphere. Not an evil ninja at all he ensures that he and his minions use their power for good and every first Wednesday with their help he hosts the monthly Insecure Writers Support Group. Hundreds of bloggers take part and we share what makes us insecure in our writing life or even what makes us happy even if that bucks the tradition. Either way we most as much as we can and Alex tries to visit as many of us as possible while he himself posts his own feelings on his blog.

Today I just want to thank Alex for all he's done and say that you really a ninja Alex and the Ninja Captain in you shines on all of us. That is why I made this post to let you know we love you. I don't need to ask who else does because we both know they're out there. Now I leave everyone with a song that truly personifies Ninja Captain Alex.




14 comments:

  1. Sheena-kay, thank you! Whoa. I'm almost speechless. Just doing what I can to make the blogging world a better place. Bless you and thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea and you're so right, we do all love Alex! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, that's so sweet. Alex is amazing. He is definitely loved. We need an 'Alex Appreciation Day' every year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's an amazing and generous guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex is the best! Always so supportive and he keeps us all up-to-date with the latest news. Don't know what blogging would be without him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Domo Alex-sensei!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey,

    THAT was a great post and Alex definitely deserves the accolade :)

    Thanks for taking the time to write what a lot of us feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad I learned of his blog when I came back to the blogosphere after a hiatus. His place is a great way to stay updated on what's going on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How nice of you to do a blog post about Alex! I agree - he is pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I also love Captain Ninja Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hurray for Captain Ninja Alex!

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...