Red Series

Monday 9 September 2019

Movie Love: Angel Has Fallen


Listen, Angel Has Fallen was A LOT, maybe even TOO MUCH. I had a swell time overall and the movie was pretty good. But the violence, especially those explosions and kill counts was just too much for me. Which says plenty because I love action. But I've been a war movie kind of girl and this went deep into that territory. I don't even have that much of a review other than if you enjoyed the other films, this is up your valley. But be prepared for WAY more violence. If you thought London Has Fallen was violent, then you are NOT prepared for Angel.

The movie takes us on a crazed misadventure of what would happen if dark forces took over the United States government and doesn't give you time to grasp the concept. The explosions are massive and non-stop and the kills are gory. I'm so glad my mother decided at the last minute to stay home. She did not need this mess at her age. I recommend you decide your violence factor, especially when it's made realistic, before going to see this. Swell movie, hella traumatizing. Yeah, recommend only if you feel safe with this type of film. I'm still shell shocked and it's been nearly a week since I saw it.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. I will only see it if Morgan Freeman is in it driving a tank.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to see that!
      Violence I can handle. I just think too many crappy things have happened to this one guy.

      Delete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...