Tuesday, 13 August 2019
Top Ten Tuesday: Fictional Besties
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl.
Today I'll be sharing which book characters would be my bestie. Sounds like fun to me.
1. Ronald Weasley from HP Series: He's a loyal friend and always willing to try.
2. Clarisse from The Percy Jackson Series: Yes, she and the Aires cabin are portrayed as bullies. But just because someone does some bad things doesn't mean they're evil. Clarisse is strong, loyal, dedicated, badass and has a strong sense of duty. I might be more bookish but I think we could bond over mutual respect and desire to protect those we care about.
3. Hermione Granger: She's awesome and I love her.
4. Elizabeth Wakefield from the Sweet Valley series: We can bond over our love of writing.
5. Cathy Dollanger from Flowers in the Attic
6. Tris Prior from Divergent series
7. Cina from The Hunger Games Trilogy
8. Severus Snape from the Harry Potter Series
9. Klaus Baudelaire from A Series of Unfortunate Events
10. Nova and Tam from Mooncakes
Who are your fictional besties? Thanks for stopping by.
Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...
Today I'll be integrating my Getting Personal segment with the A to Z Reflection post. 2016's A to Z Blogging Challenge ended A...
Source: Pixabay artist Leave it to me to be late for my own goodbye party. I started this blog October 2011 and had an incredible jo...
Planet of the Lawn Gnomes (Goosebumps Most Wanted #1) by R.L. Stine Genre: Children/ Middle Grade Horror Source: Netgalley Purchase: Ama...