Red Series

Monday 6 August 2018

Getting Personal: The Final Countdown

When I started the QueendSheena blog it was not my first time hosting a blog. A few even going defunct once the site folded (looking at you Greatest Journal). But this time I wanted to go a specific route moving forward in my writing journey. Wanting to meet other writers, readers, bloggers and so on. So I created this blog and over the years it has become more than I ever dreamed.



It has expanded to having reviews for books, movies, tv shows and more. I have shared my personal experiences, writing journey, supported the works of others through tours, blog posts and more. I love this blog with all of my heart. Which is why it is hard but time for a huge change.

August 2018 will be the last month of me posting here. On the last Friday in August my final post will go up. The blog will remain posted for posterity. I want everybody to know this decision was mulled over for months. I have been blogging less and focusing more on other things. Due to an unexpected illness, my time has been crunched by quite a bit and I have had to prioritize things. Including missing a lot of posts on this blog. So I would like to have QueendSheena go out with a bang instead of a whimper. Next post will be Wednesday, August 8 with my weekly WOW.



Thank you to everyone who supported my blogging journey. Goodbyes are never easy but I will still be around. My main site is on Tumblr and you can also find me on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. So take care and you all have my eternal gratitude for following me on this beautiful journey.





6 comments:

  1. Sorry you won't be posting here, but glad you're ending it right and not just fading away and letting everyone wonder. And that you're leaving it up. Not an easy decision but you have to do what's best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to see you go, but glad it's a though-out choice you've made. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks for the advice! I have already downloaded this book, and I wait for the moment when I will give all my research findings to marketing thesis writing services to free up my time for fiction, cool films, and music concerts. I spent six months doing research, and I think I deserve a little rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there, Daisy Jones! First off, let me just say how much I enjoyed reading your article on "Getting Personal: The Final Countdown." Your writing style is so engaging, and it felt like we were having a casual chat over coffee rather than me just reading a blog post. I found myself nodding along to your thoughts on managing business, and it got me thinking about my own experiences. Your emphasis on personalizing the approach to Business Management Dissertation Help.really hit home for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! For me, the Final Countdown was a complete emotional rollercoaster. I was glued to the screen as the protagonists' individual stories merged with the science fiction's imminent conclusion. The way they told their stories made me feel as though I was walking through all of the turns and turns of each person's unique journey. Bravo to the author for skillfully fusing human details with the suspenseful sci fi story writing.. It demonstrates their talent for crafting science fiction stories with a narrative that speaks to readers on a cosmic as well as a personal level.

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...