Monday, 2 April 2018
Monday MishMash: April 2018
Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme created by Kelly Hashway for sharing what's going on in your life and noggin. You just grab a button and post your business...I mean thoughts online. No biggie. Have fun!
1. Working on new WIP for Camp Nanowrimo 2018. A Cinderella retelling I'm super excited about.
2. Freelance work has been up and down but I am chugging along and had a few well-paying orders recently.
3. Due to the accident earlier this year and depression, I had to work less during a weak financial period. When I requested ko-fi donations for Grammarly in March, one kind person donated $60 paying for the entire quarterly plan. I am eternally grateful for the kindness of the writing community.
4. I have my Patreon up and running. Super nervous but I'm still moving forward.
5. Plan to read more in April. Really need to do this.
6. My depression is more under control now and I believe the hiatus did some good. Happy to be back.
7. I plan to work on better updating social media for my adult pseudonym Royme Drake.
8. Happy Easter!
Thanks for stopping by and take care.
Missed me? Netflix Dragon is back and we'll be recovering my recent watches. December viewing will be posted in January, for obvious rea...
Today I'll be integrating my Getting Personal segment with the A to Z Reflection post. 2016's A to Z Blogging Challenge ended A...
Please Note: Netflix Nation segment has been renamed Netflix Dragon. I would like to expand this segment online and #NetflixDragon can now b...
Source: Pixabay artist Leave it to me to be late for my own goodbye party. I started this blog October 2011 and had an incredible jo...