Red Series

Monday 2 April 2018

Monday MishMash: April 2018


Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme created by Kelly Hashway for sharing what's going on in your life and noggin. You just grab a button and post your business...I mean thoughts online. No biggie. Have fun!


1. Working on new WIP for Camp Nanowrimo 2018. A Cinderella retelling I'm super excited about.

2. Freelance work has been up and down but I am chugging along and had a few well-paying orders recently.

3. Due to the accident earlier this year and depression, I had to work less during a weak financial period. When I requested ko-fi donations for Grammarly in March, one kind person donated $60 paying for the entire quarterly plan. I am eternally grateful for the kindness of the writing community.

4. I have my Patreon up and running. Super nervous but I'm still moving forward.

5. Plan to read more in April. Really need to do this.

6. My depression is more under control now and I believe the hiatus did some good. Happy to be back.

7. I plan to work on better updating social media for my adult pseudonym Royme Drake.

8. Happy Easter!

Thanks for stopping by and take care.

2 comments:

  1. That was really generous of that person.
    I hope your April is much better. And that you had a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam
    https://ayamsatebv.blogspot.com/2018/11/perubahan-taruhan-sabung-ayam-s128-di.html/

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...