Monday, 2 April 2018
Monday MishMash: April 2018
Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme created by Kelly Hashway for sharing what's going on in your life and noggin. You just grab a button and post your business...I mean thoughts online. No biggie. Have fun!
1. Working on new WIP for Camp Nanowrimo 2018. A Cinderella retelling I'm super excited about.
2. Freelance work has been up and down but I am chugging along and had a few well-paying orders recently.
3. Due to the accident earlier this year and depression, I had to work less during a weak financial period. When I requested ko-fi donations for Grammarly in March, one kind person donated $60 paying for the entire quarterly plan. I am eternally grateful for the kindness of the writing community.
4. I have my Patreon up and running. Super nervous but I'm still moving forward.
5. Plan to read more in April. Really need to do this.
6. My depression is more under control now and I believe the hiatus did some good. Happy to be back.
7. I plan to work on better updating social media for my adult pseudonym Royme Drake.
8. Happy Easter!
Thanks for stopping by and take care.
Source: Pixabay artist Leave it to me to be late for my own goodbye party. I started this blog October 2011 and had an incredible jo...
Today I'll be integrating my Getting Personal segment with the A to Z Reflection post. 2016's A to Z Blogging Challenge ended A...
This week has been a tough one. With the flew last week I had a few setbacks but got through all right. This week was different however. I...
Cheerfest 2.0 is here and hosted by a wonderful set of people. Today Arlee "Lee" Bird is the target oh I mean target of this ...