Red Series

Monday 27 March 2017

Monday MishMash: March 2017

Back with Monday MishMash hosted by Kelly Hashway.



1. Blogging conundrum guys. Circumstances as is just don't have me hopping around blogs like I used to. Will try to do better today. Always feel kinda bad when I post but don't visit other blogs.

2. I scheduled for a book trailer. It will be released late Summer 2017. I hope to blow some minds when it is all finished.

3. Excited to be united with Najla Qamber again to complete the covers for The Sacrifice Series. I had done one with her in 2015 and another with a different designer. Now she'll be doing all of them and I'm considering using the one from the other designer as an international cover. Hey, the big guys have had their special international covers....

4. I can't wait for Descendants 2 to arrive on Disney. So naturally...fan fiction time!

5. Got wet in the rain last week. Just what black women love to happen to their hair.

6. Also got approved for Legion on Netgalley. Started reading and it's okay so far.

Thanks for coming.

6 comments:

  1. Is Legion the book same as Legion the NetFlix show?
    If I can't comment, I don't post. As much for my blogging friends as for my sanity trying to catch up on so many comments.
    Ready for mind to be blown with trailer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most trailers are just stock images and text, so anything above that stands out. That's why we've put so much into making our trailers.

    Rain doesn't help my hair either, especially if it's humid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been noticing it's been quieter in the blogsphere, which makes it hard to stay motivated. Awesome how you are moving forward with yur book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. will there be special effects in the trailer? Will be in 3D for Imax? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't do as much commenting as I used to because I've been trying to balance my life with more than mostly blogging. With A to Z coming up I've been picking up a bit with the commenting. I understand though how it can get when you've got more stuff to do in life.


    Arlee Bird
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to visit other people's blogs and see what they're up to, but like you there's just so much time in the day. I've cut way back.

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...