Friday, 25 March 2016

Oh March

March has been a bit of a tipsy month. I'll be off til Monday and likely will not be back after that until A-Z Blogging Challenge starts. I have been going through a bit of a transition as my taste and blogging habits have made both changes and taken some hits. April will be used as a time for me streamline my blog to see where exactly I want to go. As you have seen of late I have been focusing on movies a lot and really enjoyed the change. By May I hope to find a balance to express both my love for movies as well as books. Plus I do plan to chat a bit about my own writing and get back into assisting fellow bloggers and writers with their reveals.

No comments allowed today but I only do that when I just want to drop a quick update. Still alive and kicking readers. You have no idea how much I appreciate your love and support with this blog. Thank you for being there and I love visiting your blogs as well. May we continue to thrive in the writing community for many years to come.

Marked Beauty Cover Reveal

Hello, everyone. Today I'm sharing the cover for S.A. Larsen's upcoming book. Tale a book at this beauty. MARKED BEAUTY by...