Red Series

Wednesday 4 November 2015

IWSG: The Writing Life

A writer's work is never done. The decision to lead such a life is filled with awe and headaches. But the pain is worth it my friends. Not in the end because for a writer there really is no end. Only new begginings. This month my focus goes between the writing for my freelance work and my own works whether for future publishing or just leisure. Yes writers we are allowed to write things never to see the light of day beyond our bedroom/book/computer/imagination.

This month will be another filled with both happiness and woe as the words either flow or struggle to come. But either way what I will not do is allow them to stop. Yes there will be breaks but those will not he allowed to become procrastination points. No fears to share this month because I am staring them down and telling them that I am unafraid and even though that is bull shit, I feel better claiming that anyway. Fear can only stop you if you let it and I won't. I hope whatever life you lead whether that of a writer or something else, you won'tmorew fear to stop you either. I love the writing life yet know my life has so much more in it. That only makes me appreciate this life even molre because I know I chose it. Choose wisely my friends and wishing you all the best. God Bless.

PS: My birthday is the 29th. So excited!

PS: My

12 comments:

  1. Don't let the fears win! You are stronger. And you're right that it never seems to end. No matter how hard I try...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A writer's work is never done." Absolutely! There's so much to being a writer than actually writing.

    It's funny that you said that we can write things never to see the light of day, because everything I write I intend to publish. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's always something more to write but it's worth all the struggles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome - - No fears to share this month because I am staring them down and telling them that I am unafraid and even though that is bull shit, I feel better claiming that anyway

    that's a strong start to facing them down and making them go away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best post ever. Love it!!! You're right- our work is never done and we ARE allowed to just do it for pleasure. Thanks for the reminder!!

    And happy early birthday. I'll have to make a note of that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta keep going despite the discouragement. Also, happy early birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Right!

    "Yes writers we are allowed to write things never to see the light of day beyond our bedroom/book/computer/imagination."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fear definitely holds us back. There was a book that was titled, "Feel the fear and do it anyway." Sounds like a motto to live by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am happy I stopped by. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hang in there Sheena-kay! It's definitely daunting, but the keep picking away little at a time if you have to. Great motto indeed, "Feel the fear and do it anyway." Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday (a wee bit early). Your posts are always great reads.

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...