Red Series

Friday 25 March 2016

Oh March

March has been a bit of a tipsy month. I'll be off til Monday and likely will not be back after that until A-Z Blogging Challenge starts. I have been going through a bit of a transition as my taste and blogging habits have made both changes and taken some hits. April will be used as a time for me streamline my blog to see where exactly I want to go. As you have seen of late I have been focusing on movies a lot and really enjoyed the change. By May I hope to find a balance to express both my love for movies as well as books. Plus I do plan to chat a bit about my own writing and get back into assisting fellow bloggers and writers with their reveals.

No comments allowed today but I only do that when I just want to drop a quick update. Still alive and kicking readers. You have no idea how much I appreciate your love and support with this blog. Thank you for being there and I love visiting your blogs as well. May we continue to thrive in the writing community for many years to come.

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...