Red Series

Wednesday 16 March 2016

My Absence

Major apologies for being absent with no explanation. It was not planned but I'll be back on Friday. As you know I don't like blogging when I'm not commenting. While technically I could have started back from Monday I feel more comfortable with Friday which will be a Movie Love feature. Right now I have been cutting back a bit and yesterday I had a stomach situation which sidelined me somewhat (including missing Zootopia, darn it! Worse it was the last weekday showing and the only theater showing it on weekends is more expensive for me to travel to. Bus and taxi fare matters.). So I might go see 10 CloverField Lane tomorrow instead depending on how I'm feeling.



Thank you for all the support you have given me over the years. Every time I have to take any kind of hiatus I miss you guys. See you Friday and will be ready to share my A-Z Blogging Challenge Theme on Monday.


Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...