Friday, 4 October 2013
Express Yourself Meme and Celebrate the small things
This week's question celebrate's the meme's first anniversary and to share your fave question during year one.
Mine: What are some of your favourite author quotes? (May)
What author(s) would you love to have lunch with? (September)
Celebrate the small things is hosted by VikLit.
This week I'm celebrating a few things.
1. I got struck by inspiration and wrote some new lines in my MG w.i.p. Monster City.
2. My AYA site will be revealed October 25.
3. I got the final installment in The Creepy Hollow Series in exchange for a review late October.
4. Look out next Monday for a special guest post.
5. Super excited to try and win a cover in the Nano cover contest.
So enjoy your weekend everyone and see you on Monday.
So here we are for day two and you can visit here for the blogger hosting. I have a double treat. I'm back with reviews and low and beh...
Today I'm taking part in June 2017 WEP Challenge. Bridges is the theme whether literal or metaphorical. For more info, and to see a list...
Today we go fantasy with author Cameron Jace. I love his fairy tale retelling series and it spans years. This one is a reader's exclusiv...
Update January 5th: Sorry I won't be posting again until Monday. But I'll still be visiting blogs. Please Note: 1. The winner...