Friday, 4 October 2013
Express Yourself Meme and Celebrate the small things
This week's question celebrate's the meme's first anniversary and to share your fave question during year one.
Mine: What are some of your favourite author quotes? (May)
What author(s) would you love to have lunch with? (September)
Celebrate the small things is hosted by VikLit.
This week I'm celebrating a few things.
1. I got struck by inspiration and wrote some new lines in my MG w.i.p. Monster City.
2. My AYA site will be revealed October 25.
3. I got the final installment in The Creepy Hollow Series in exchange for a review late October.
4. Look out next Monday for a special guest post.
5. Super excited to try and win a cover in the Nano cover contest.
So enjoy your weekend everyone and see you on Monday.
Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...
Today I'll be integrating my Getting Personal segment with the A to Z Reflection post. 2016's A to Z Blogging Challenge ended A...
Source: Pixabay artist Leave it to me to be late for my own goodbye party. I started this blog October 2011 and had an incredible jo...
Hey guys, I have two trailers to discuss today. So settle in. Brightburn Ever wondered what it would be like if Superman were evil. Not ...