The day has arrived. You can go to the Blogoversary: Sacrifice Book 4 Bloghop Page (Tab) above or just sign up here. Thank you all who choose to participate and please read the instructions carefully.
Blogoversary: Sacrifice Book 4 Bloghop
Thursday October 25, 2012 will be one year since I started Queendsheena. This blog has been a great inspiration and avenue to meet fellow writers and people who love reading, blogging and life. To thank all of you I have decided to make my one-year anniversary a competitive bloghop. I have four books scheduled for self-published release in 2013. Three are to be ebooks from The Sacrifice Series. I have decided for my blogoversary to have you my followers pick what will be written for book 4 of The Sacrifice Series.
1. Be a follower of Queendsheena.
2. Choose a title no more than three words.
3. A quick summary of your idea for book 4.
4. Write 500-1000 words of your idea in story form.
5. The main character has to be a teenager. Also he or she has to be in a situation where they're about to be sacrificed. To understand more read The Sacrifice Series Page.
6. Be signed on the linky below no later than October 25 at Noon. Signup starts October 5.
7. Blogoversary Bloghop is October 25 but to facilitate all blogs you can post between October 24 to 26. No late entries will be accepted. If you have any issues with these dates please let me know to see what can be arranged. All those who can post on the 25th will be deeply appreciated.
8. Genres that won't be accepted: Westerns, Steampunk, Horror, Heavy Sci-fi. If your idea leans heavily on these things please change it. Also no extreme gore. This is a YA series and anything you come up with has to be something that will interest teenagers.
Bloghop Competition closes October 27 and judging will begin. Winner will be announced between November 8-15, depending on volume of entries.
Prize: Winner gets their idea made into an ebook novella for June or September 2013. You will be credited and get an advanced pdf document of the novella as well as a free ebook when it's officially released. Also you'll be given exclusive peeks at the cover, notes on the progress on the novel and other insider information on the agreement you won't share this information without my approval.
The Following entry missed the linky because the blogger couldn't get their blog entered. But is still in the running.
Entry: Use Your Words
Thank you all for participating.
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that allows us to spotlight books we are eagerly anticipat...
Today I'm taking part in June 2017 WEP Challenge. Bridges is the theme whether literal or metaphorical. For more info, and to see a list...
Today we go fantasy with author Cameron Jace. I love his fairy tale retelling series and it spans years. This one is a reader's exclusiv...
Today I'm sharing the cover for Lies We Tell by Kelly Hashway. The book releases April 10th. Congrats Kelly and there's also a soc...