Yes readers my Blogoversary is 23 days away. To believe it's practically a year since I started this blog is unbelievable. To celebrate this momentous occasion I will be having a bloghop contest on my Blogoversary. It will be for the chance to title and summarize the fourth book in the Sacrifice Series. I will post more tomorrow and make an official sign up page on friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected
Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...
-
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that allows us to spotlight books we are eagerly anticipating ...
-
Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...
-
Source Summary on Google: After the melting of the polar ice caps, most of the globe is underwater. Some humans have survived, and...
Awesome! Want me to mention it in the Ninja News on Friday?
ReplyDeleteYes please. Thank you Alex!
DeleteSweet! Blogoversaries rock! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteLol, omg! That's when my birthday is on October 25!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the blogversary! ^^
Congrats on that!
ReplyDelete"Time flies."
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Party time. :)
ReplyDelete