Monday, 19 November 2018
Monday MishMash: November 2018
Monday Mishmash is a weekly meme created by Kelly Hashway for sharing what's going on in your life and noggin. You just grab a button and post your business...I mean thoughts online. No biggie. Have fun!
1. I had a cover reveal for my upcoming series on Friday. It was great sharing You can view it on my Tumblr.
2. Nanowrimo is going well. Love Crossed is a YA Romance with two protagonists. If you want to be my writing buddy click here.
3. Thinking about where to take my adult pseudonym. I have the Facebook Page, Twitter, and a simple site.
4. My computer has been going and my health makes it hard for me to work fulltime. Still searching to help supplement my freelancing income. Meanwhile, I have a crowdfunder up to help save money to replace this device that is essential to me working. You can also donate to my ko-fi page where visitors can get free bi-monthly exclusives for free. Ko-Fi exists for fans and individuals who want to tip freelancers and others.
5. It is great to be blogging again. Each writing style is unique and writing stories are different. Blogging holds a special place in my heart and I'm glad to be back on the horse communicating with readers and fellow bloggers.
6. Been catching up on Grimm series (watched all except the final season, I think). Still, love this show.
So thrilled to be back blogging. Thank you for stopping by. See you on Wednesday.
Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...
Today I'll be integrating my Getting Personal segment with the A to Z Reflection post. 2016's A to Z Blogging Challenge ended A...
Source: Pixabay artist Leave it to me to be late for my own goodbye party. I started this blog October 2011 and had an incredible jo...
Hey guys, I have two trailers to discuss today. So settle in. Brightburn Ever wondered what it would be like if Superman were evil. Not ...