Thursday, 14 March 2013
Getting Personal: Touching Movie Scenes
Movies are more than just moving pictures. They can brighten our day or turn us into tear jerking sissies, I mean...tears of sadness? Yeah, I love movies because they can not only be an escape but also an adventure. Below are a few of my favourite scenes from movies. Be prepared some are emotional/tragic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected
Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...
-
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that allows us to spotlight books we are eagerly anticipating ...
-
Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...
-
Source Summary on Google: After the melting of the polar ice caps, most of the globe is underwater. Some humans have survived, and...
I've seen all but the last one.
ReplyDeleteGood lead in to next week's blogfest!
I actually haven't seen a few of these. I'll have to check them out. :)
ReplyDeleteToy Story I've seen of course, having four kids. And I'll admit that I love a good animated film!
Aw, that Toy Story one is really sad! :(
ReplyDeleteI cried so hard during "The Outsiders" people I ran into later in the day wouldn't buy that I had eyes so puffy from a movie!
ReplyDeleteI remember that one from "The Untouchables"...a very powerful scene.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the memories!!
ReplyDelete