Red Series

Friday 14 December 2018

Netflix Dragon: October and November 2018

Missed me? Netflix Dragon is back and we'll be recovering my recent watches. December viewing will be posted in January, for obvious reasons. Let's go and what show/movie did you stream?

DCs Legend of Tomorrow: Season 3



Got through this gem. I have fun with the CW shows and this season had some real stakes. 

Beautiful Creatures (film)



I rewatched this movie and it was okay. A medium adaptation of its source material but still interesting with talented actors.

Black Lightning Season 2



So far it's been a great watch.

Riverdale: Season 2



I finished watching the episodes of season 2 that I missed on television.

The Flash: Season 4



This series is still going strong. But I must say I found some parts underwhelming. Still a worthy watch for fans of the CW shows and/or this red speedster.

Arrow: Season 6



I loved this season. I truly felt that Oliver Queen went back to his roots this time around. I believe it's the best season since season 2/3. Plus there is a huge loss (person) towards the end that had me crying.

Supergirl: Season 3



Kara is going through a lot this season. Losing her boyfriend, finding her way and more. So many changes, twists and new discoveries made is a very goods season to binge. Bring it Season 4!!

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina


This series is a great start for the new show that not only has a scary side but a connection to the new Riverdale series on the CW. This is not your friendly Sabrina, no matter how nice this girl tries to be. Warning: There's a lot of outright Satan worship. Just be prepared if that fact bothers you.

The House of Small Cubes (Animated short)



A beautiful short that touches on an old man's past as he literally tries to keep his home from washing away.

Scandal: Season 7



Olivia Pope and co. go over a cliff together in this thrilling finale. Hard to say goodbye but we must.


She-Ra and the Princesses of Power: Season 1



A fun animated series that will either grow on you or not. There seems to be very little inbetween from what I've seen from fandom and online discussions. I had a good time with it.

Other Viewing: The Lazarus Effect, Troll Hunters: Happy Birthday to You!, Daredevil: Season 3.

Thanks for stopping by. What shows or movies have you seen recently?

2 comments:

  1. Hei kaikki. Olen sairas ja tarvitsen lääkitystä. En halua mennä apteekkiin, ymmärrän voivani tartuttaa muita ihmisiä. Mistä voin ostaa lääkkeitä verkossa edulliseen hintaan ja kotiinkuljetuksen kanssa? On hienoa, että et ole itsekäs ja ajattele toisia. Minulla oli myös tilanteita, joissa kukaan ei voinut tuoda minulle lääkettä. Ja löysin yhden sivuston amoxicillin hinta josta ostan verkossa edulliseen hintaan kotiinkuljetuksen kanssa. Lääkkeet ovat hyviä, suosittelen. On enemmän sellaisia ihmisiä, jotka ajattelevat paitsi itseään))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Waiting on Wednesday: Reconnected

Please Note: The final WOW on this blog as I take my final bow this month. I want to thank all readers of this post and all my blogging. I r...